Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't think that deteling that thread will end the "Pro-Fanship" movement. I have save it's content and it will become a martyr to our cause.

Hollow are the SG1! Hollow is S9...

Comment

On a matter relating to Roll-Play, this person has totally invaded the roll-play thread (which we are not currently roll-playing in). Thank you for any help.

Comment

Originally posted by BigGator5
        I have save it's content and it will become a martyr to our cause.
        *gets feelings of deja vu*
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

On a matter relating to Roll-Play, this person has totally invaded the roll-play thread (which we are not currently roll-playing in). Thank you for any help.
          i deleted that person's post and the response to it so you guys should be ready to keep going
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Is there a place within the forum where I can post ideas for upcoming episodes

Comment

I mean If I have an idea for episodes in "season ten" lets say that haven't been done yet, show ideas I want to post, is there a place I can post them

Comment

Originally posted by jkmira
                Is there a place within the forum where I can post ideas for upcoming episodes
                if you want to post bona fide 'you guys should make an episode like this' then the thread is better placed in the season 9 or season 2 folders and like qasim said, put 'future episode ideas/speculation' or something like that in the title

sigpic

Comment

Refresh my memory, are normal members (like Qasim and I) not allowed to answer questions, and if they do are their posts suppose to be deleted. Or does Darren's "no discussion" rule only go in to effect when Discussion goes out of hand.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
                    Refresh my memory, are normal members (like Qasim and I) not allowed to answer questions, and if they do are their posts suppose to be deleted. Or does Darren's "no discussion" rule only go in to effect when Discussion goes out of hand.
                    It isn't easy to mod a forum as big as this one, and it is time consuming. If things aren't out of hand and it isn't a rule infraction (by which I mean the specific forum rules) then yes, we might let it slide while we tend to stuff that is more pressing. However, it can also be the case that someone has posted while we've been answering a post (who hasn't got distracted by something else when they've started to reply to a post) and in the meantime someone else has posted - except the mod might not see that post as it appears before their post.
                    sigpic

Comment

the forum has been so busy the past 24 hours or so that it's quite common for a person to hit the quick reply only to find out that 10 more posts have appeared in the past 2 minutes in a given thread.

which quite literally means that a thread can move faster than a person can refresh and keep up with it.

Add to that a few other more pressing issues and little housekeeping chores fall by the wayside

sigpic

Comment

Snap Sky!
                        sigpic

Comment

Can the mods delete this threadhttp://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=22165

Comment

Can these threads be merged please? Dr Who forum.

The first one is the oldest and yes they do have excatley the same titles.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=19933

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=22153

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                              Can these threads be merged please? Dr Who forum.

The first one is the oldest and yes they do have excatley the same titles.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=19933

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=22153
                              merged

sigpic

Comment

I like that...

See what we can do by working together, instead of working against each other?
                                In the future, respond to moderator requests promptly and respectfully, and you will have no further concern about "working against us." If you have any further comments on this issue, please conduct them via PM.
                                Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Working...
                                X