Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have just completed restoring profiles for susanne, Teyilia, majorsal and atlantis_babe34.

If there are any other issues please let me know.

Comment

Oh and FYI those users restored, please try logging in with your old username/pass

Comment

It looks like it worked, but my rep count went down.... by a lot, my post count appears unaffected though

scratch that, my post count got dropped by 120 posts, and my sig is what it used to be before changing it

EDIT #2: I cannot relog into my old account either is it possible to merge both accounts? all my VMs from the second account are missing from my current >.<

EDIT #3: to be honest I'd personally perfer the account I had created to fix my current (pruned) account issue. If this is not possible, can they be merged into one account?
        Last edited by TameFarrar; 20 November 2009, 09:45 PM.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Yes, We can merge both accounts, Not right now though as it is quite intensive - will do this off peak.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg View Post
            Yes, We can merge both accounts, Not right now though as it is quite intensive - will do this off peak.
            I see...... Off peak would mean holiday season coming up (IE Thanksgiving yes?) personally speaking I miss my newly created account to fix my missing account issue. to be honest I would not mind one bit to actually go back to it and just stick with it (and have this one back at pruned, to be honest it really doesn't matter to me but I'd perfer it)

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

thank you, skydiver, bagpuss, and greg for all your hard work! i don't know how you did it all, but *thank you*!!
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                I see...... Off peak would mean holiday season coming up (IE Thanksgiving yes?) personally speaking I miss my newly created account to fix my missing account issue. to be honest I would not mind one bit to actually go back to it and just stick with it (and have this one back at pruned, to be honest it really doesn't matter to me but I'd perfer it)
                off peak meaning when the site isnt busy, i.e. mid week.

Comment

Hello!
                  what happened to the thread "Post a picture of yourself" in the off-topic folder?
                  thanks
                  was it zatted 3 times?

Comment

That thread's on the to-trace/restore list .

In the meantime - Pharaoh Atem has opened a new thread in OT GateWorld Photo Album

If the old thread is salvaged ,then they'll be merged.
                    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

I have just completed restoring profiles for susanne, Teyilia, majorsal and atlantis_babe34.

If there are any other issues please let me know.
                      *bows down to gregs awesomeness*
                      sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

off peak meaning when the site isnt busy, i.e. mid week.
                        I see..... Question, when the accounts are merged will I be getting everything I got with the other account? (IE, Visitor Messages, post and rep counts, profile appearance etal?) I ask this mostly because I totally forgot what colors I used on my other account.

Comment

I think the preference will be for you guys to salvage what you can from your temp ones and then we'll lock them out

I don't think there's a way to merge them although i can ask greg if he has any ideas
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                            I think the preference will be for you guys to salvage what you can from your temp ones and then we'll lock them out

I don't think there's a way to merge them although i can ask greg if he has any ideas
                            So that means going into the temporary account, getting the stuf from there (I have post & rep counts written down incvase you or Tame could update my post and rep counts) right?

Comment

id be fine with that sky
                              sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

they had the accounts for what a 2 weeks or less can't tell me not havng credit for those posts are really that important ??

should just be grateful greg was able to save the old accounts at all
                                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Working...
                                X