Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That reminds me, i should probably upload my custom avatar before i forget.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler
      Woohoo! I finally made it to 1800+ posts so I can upload my own avatar! I just wish I didn't suck at making them. I can never get the filesize small enough and still have good quality.
      I, on the other hand can't make big or small things
      Do you use Photoshop?

Comment

Not long before I can have one!!

Comment

Originally posted by SmallTimePerson
          I, on the other hand can't make big or small things
          Do you use Photoshop?
          I just use the crop feature on a normal image viewer and MS Paint. I don't have an image manipulation program, nor am I willing to pay for one. I'm way too poor. If you want to ensmallen an image you can use ImageVenue. Just enter the largest dimension you want the the site will preserve the aspect ratio and give you an image in the size you specify. I find lots of bass-ackwards ways of doing it so I don't have to spend money on PhotoShop.
          Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

I have some Sam avs here if anyone wants to use http://samavs.bravehost.com/
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

Yes Qaim and they are very nice, getting closer!!

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
                I have some Sam avs here if anyone wants to use http://samavs.bravehost.com/
                hmmm you really like sam qasim

Just over 700 more posts to go before i can use the custom av feature
                The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

The moral of this thread is that the more you post the closer you get to the custom avatar!

Comment

Or in my case further away
                    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                    love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
                      The moral of this thread is that the more you post the closer you get to the custom avatar!
                      Only for me though
                      The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Yes but continueign post nothing will make a MOD appear and close this thread!

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
                          Yes but continueign post nothing will make a MOD appear and close this thread!
                          now why would i do that? does it need tobe closed?
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

No, I was just saying that if the conversation wonders off the subject for too long a Mod appears, and your the proof!

Comment

I have a custom av - na na na na
                              love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
                                Or in my case further away
                                Same here.

I hit 1800 posts a few weeks ago. But does anyone know if you get more avatars for hitting higher post counts above 1800?

Comment

Working...
                                X