Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do use custom avs? I've reached 1801 posts and I cant find the upload option

sigpic
    Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
    Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

It will come give it time

Comment

Yeah the forum is slow with updating your priveliges
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Right, thanks

sigpic
          Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
          Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

BTW congrats
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
              Its the posting challenge everyone drink loads of coffee watch loads of scifi theorise and post, post, post. !!!
              Dam got the coffee and sci fi part down just got to kick start the posting bit,
              Guess I must be keyboard shy or something. Maybe I'm just the strong and over caffinated sort of girl.

Comment

well i'm at 400 just 400 more till more and better Avs and only 1400 till i can get my own
                Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
                sigpic

Comment

less than 90 posts left till i get new avatars
                  Then just a 1001 more posts till i get custom avatars
                  The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffer
                    well i'm at 400 just 400 more till more and better Avs and only 1400 till i can get my own
                    same

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffer
                      OOh....same here, we could start a club y'know all people with 400 left to go to 800 and more avs and 1400 left to go to custom avs are allowed...

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

just 939 posts left for custom AV
                        The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

1 post left for me.

And I've been looking around for the last 3 hours for threads that would interst me enough to post in. I came to GateWorld today with 1780 posts.

Comment

1800 posts for custom avatars is a little extreme isn't it? Ohwell, I guess I'll just put up a custom sig instead. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Caprice
                              1800 posts for custom avatars is a little extreme isn't it? Ohwell, I guess I'll just put up a custom sig instead. LOL
                              It all depends on your posting habits. If you make 50 posts a day, you'll hit 1800 posts in 3 months. If you don't post a lot, then it will take quite awhile. Keep in mind that posting in the Off Topic threads WON'T increase your post count. I joined gateworld in Nov of 2004, and just hit 1800 posts tonight. Again, your posting habits will determine how long it takes you to reach 1800 posts.

Comment

Woohoo! I finally made it to 1800+ posts so I can upload my own avatar! I just wish I didn't suck at making them. I can never get the filesize small enough and still have good quality.
                                Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Working...
                                X