• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

loves having custom avs... *gloats*
    sigpic

Comment

wow this is a great idea the Face of Gateworld is changing and i like it
      Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
      sigpic

Comment

The 801/1801 levels are good to have but sometimes I wonder if it'd be better if they had quite a few more levels, restricting the choices when people join and slowly giving them more, then maybe people wouldn't be so disatisfied with having to wait so long, it's nice having something to look forward, but 801 and 1801 are a very long way for many.

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin
          The 801/1801 levels are good to have but sometimes I wonder if it'd be better if they had quite a few more levels, restricting the choices when people join and slowly giving them more, then maybe people wouldn't be so disatisfied with having to wait so long, it's nice having something to look forward, but 801 and 1801 are a very long way for many.
          Agreed...I want a custom avatar now
          The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

if such people who have custom avatars gloat like they have in this thread then they should have that privlige taken away!!!!

Comment

i have to say the 1800+ avs are pretty cool, i love my new one, do u get any different ones after this???
              sigpic
              You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
              Stargate : Genesis |
              Original Starship DesignThread
              Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
              11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep
                i have to say the 1800+ avs are pretty cool, i love my new one, do u get any different ones after this???
                I dont think so
                gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
                  Agreed...I want a custom avatar now
                  You'll get there...give it time! All of us who have them now had to wait for them as well, you know.

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
                    Ah, the life... custom avs rock
                    Yeah, once you go custom, you never go back...LOL

(Well, you CAN if you want to, but I'd never want to...)

Comment

The only thing is that once you get to 1801 theres nothing else to look forward to
                      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                      love Torri

Comment

That is true Qasim and while more forums add to your posts now, i say get a posting!!!

Comment

Its the posting challenge everyone drink loads of coffee watch loads of scifi theorise and post, post, post. !!!
                          Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                            Once you've reached 1801 posts or so, you'll be able to upload your own av. Until then, you must cope with av envy.
                            1801? Thought it was a thousand or so. Time to start spamming.

j/k

a time to mourn

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
                              if such people who have custom avatars gloat like they have in this thread then they should have that privlige taken away!!!!
                              Take away my ZPM Avatar?! Bah. Might as well shut down gateworld....
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mio
                                Might as well shut down gateworld....
                                You can't be serious??!!

Comment

Working...
                                X