No announcement yet.

Repair Bot!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The plants can get LOTS of sun every time Destiny stops for fuel lol. I hope by season 3 they have a nice garden to walk through. Exactly the kind of thing I want to see. A growing culture that will be thriving by season 5. I can't wait to watch the episode again to see the bot. I was on vacation watching it on an iphone so I didn't see the bot.

It's good to see they revisit the process of exploring and fixing the ship. I understand that it's something they are constantly doing but it's always nice when they check in on the progress.
    I love SGU and I even like the other two SGU prequel shows

Comment

I'd like it if once they figure out how to stop the countdown clock to actually just stop the ship for a while for repairs. Assuming there's more than one repair bot, a shot of destiny with say a dozen of them working on the ship would be great to see.

Comment

The dome could have been placed there just to have a big open area on the ship. Maybe having a big open space was for the ancient equivalent of indoor football.
        Before this day is done, I will feed on your buttery defiance

Comment

It's the Ancient suntan room.

Comment

I think we're using it for what the Ancients would've used it for. They would've had complete control over the ship, so they could tell it to make daily stops near a star for sunlight.

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit View Post
              I'd like it if once they figure out how to stop the countdown clock to actually just stop the ship for a while for repairs. Assuming there's more than one repair bot, a shot of destiny with say a dozen of them working on the ship would be great to see.
              That would be sweet to see.

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
                With metamaterials, it could be quite easy in the future to produce glass which is clear but lets just enough light through to enable the person to see clearly into space as normal view
                This would also mean that you would solve the problem of heat in the shield. If the metamaterial only let through visible light over half of the heat would be kept out.

It would also mean that you could turn the ship invisible...

Comment

Working...
                X