Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
    Maybe the floor can move up/down.
    Or the floor got removed by the repair bot for its hull repairs..

Comment

Originally posted by morbosfist View Post
      Now it just needs to be powered by liquor so it can visit the bar.
      Already done...it's called "Bender".
      The signature has been destroyed!

Comment

Originally posted by JoseP927 View Post
        Already done...it's called "Bender".
        +1 for getting it.

Comment

Originally posted by dgh64 View Post
          I think in the 2nd shot with TJ and Caine they've gone down the stairs to a lower level, which is why the walls appear to be higher.
          No, I don't think that's the case. I can count more stairs.
          SyFy: "Are you SGU fans done asking for a third season?"
          SGU Fans: "WE'LL NEVER BE DONE!"

SAVE SGU! SGU CAMPAIGNS ARE UNITING AT SG:UNITE!
          ACTION PLAN TO GET SGU SEASON 3!

I have gotten 15 people hooked on SGU. How many more can you get? ‎
          Spoiler:
          *beep*
          Young: "What the hell was that?"
          Eli: "It's Destiny letting us know it finished assembling the simulation. Either that or pi is done."

Comment

Maybe it's that they're on the opposite side of the room then, and that higher section of wall with the doors in it only goes part way around.

Comment

Maybe it's that they're on the opposite side of the room then, and that higher section of wall with the doors in it only goes part way around.
              I'm not sure on that either. I would think not because wouldn't you see part of Destiny outside the glass roof from the other side?

Spoiler:
              *beep*
              Eli: "It's Destiny letting us know it finished assembling the simulation. Either that or pi is done."

Comment

That's what I'm saying, that higher wall is the part of Destiny that's up against the dome, and the doors are where you go into it from the rest of the ship. So the shot from Air with the hole in the dome is looking forward, while the shot later of TJ and Caine is looking backward, and maybe angled a little bit away from the ship's center line so you don't see the pyramid-thing. (I guess maybe the dome had two holes, which is why the repair bot is now working on the other side) Just a thought.

Comment

That's what I'm saying, that higher wall is the part of Destiny that's up against the dome, and the doors are where you go into it from the rest of the ship. So the shot from Air with the hole in the dome is looking forward, while the shot later of TJ and Caine is looking backward, and maybe angled a little bit away from the ship's center line so you don't see the pyramid-thing. (I guess maybe the dome had two holes, which is why the repair bot is now working on the other side) Just a thought.
                  Hmm, maybe.

I think they've just revamped the CGI . But it is possible that it was shot like what you said.

Spoiler:
                  *beep*

Comment

Originally posted by Mozzza View Post
                    No, I don't think that's the case. I can count more stairs.
                    Maybe the bot added extra steps? If the ship can modify itself that would be wicked.

Comment

Originally posted by pipi View Post
                      Maybe the bot added extra steps? If the ship can modify itself that would be wicked.
                      Perhaps it moves down when the bridge moves up?
                      Yeah, that would be wicked.

Spoiler:
                      *beep*

Comment

maybe there are 2 domes

Comment

Originally posted by czarjosh View Post
                          maybe there are 2 domes
                          I only remember seeing one on the outside of the ship, but maybe.

Spoiler:
                          *beep*

Comment

I'm no plant expert, but don't plants need a certain period of darkness to grow properly? If that's the case, then that could explain the lighting at the time.
                            When the time comes to utilize Earth's best weaponry against an ailen threat. The weapon that will ultimately prove to be Earth's best will be the Zatnikitel
                            Zatnikitelman

Comment

Originally posted by dacooker View Post
                              Yes the dome room serves a purpose, I'm pretty sure this isn't it. Or is it?
                              Yeah I'd have to agree. that dome wouldn't make a very good garden. exposes the food to harmful radation without some kind of sheilding (remember the quasar?) and for the most part it wouldnt be very bright... plants wouldn't grow well.

Comment

Originally posted by cheezegr8r View Post
                                Yeah I'd have to agree. that dome wouldn't make a very good garden. exposes the food to harmful radation without some kind of sheilding (remember the quasar?) and for the most part it wouldnt be very bright... plants wouldn't grow well.
                                The shield can protect the dome for the most part from radiation. It's not until it weakens the shield to such an extent that it would be harmful.

Spoiler:
                                *beep*

Comment

Working...
                                X