This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered View Post
    Wow. A VCR?! You still use that? I didn't think anyone actually still had those and actually used them! Lol.
    Yes. I need to run my my 10 year old VHS
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
      Awesome episode. I loved that Telford showed up, that was my favorite part. I'm not sure I completely trust him but I hope he sticks around. Chloe has gone creepy, I don't really trust her much. I think she went and called her umm... friends and maybe we'll be seeing them soon. Rush seemed to be acting a bit weird. I must be getting paranoid but I kept thinking that people were acting weird in this episode and really didn't trust their motivations for saying/doing things.
      Loved the space battles, loved Telford and his little "friends". Lots of funny lines, great music. I gave this episode a 9, cuz it left a little too much hanging until next episode for me.

I would love for LDP to become a regular. I wouldn't mind losing some of the other characters(even ones I like) in order for that to happen. I really missed having Telford around while he was gone; I think he's a great character, and LDP is a great actor (imo)
      But the cliffhanger is what was best! They didn't leave too much; they left just enough to make you want to find out more.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        Yes. I need to run my my 10 year old VHS
        I was thinking awhile back that one day I may have to explain to my two year old what a VCR is. Like when people tell me about Pong, black-and-white TV, or listening to AM radio with soaps or whatever on there for entertainment. My kid will look at me like I'm crazy. Who knows what the hell movies will be on when he's 25 or so? Lol.
        "Goodbye Eli Wallace, you're a good man."
        - imlad, from http://www.readandfindout.com/

Comment

Originally posted by sgc View Post
          But the cliffhanger is what was best! They didn't leave too much; they left just enough to make you want to find out more.
          Yeah, I agree. I have seen cliff hangers that reeaallyyy leave you hanging. At least this one leaves us with what will Chloe come up with in getting them out of danger. Will the seeder ship survive? Will everyone finally realize that Chloe will be a friend and NOT a foe. What do the aliens in the Command Ship look like and are they really the enemy as Young stated.

Comment

Originally posted by sgc View Post
            See, I would've wanted a bit more on what Chloe was up too before the end of this episode. That was the part wher I really felt too much was left hanging. This is probably because, for me, the Chloe storyline has been left hanging for too long. I would have liked to see something just a bit more concrete as to what exactly is going on with her by now.
            sigpic

Comment

Well, we'll probably get some traction on Chloe's story next year.

Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered View Post
              I was thinking awhile back that one day I may have to explain to my two year old what a VCR is. Like when people tell me about Pong, black-and-white TV, or listening to AM radio with soaps or whatever on there for entertainment. My kid will look at me like I'm crazy. Who knows what the hell movies will be on when he's 25 or so? Lol.
              "Son, when dad was little, we didn't have DVRs or fancy compact discs. Instead we had these bulky rectangles full of magnetic tape that we used to record things. They were just awful. No nice menus to pick scenes from, very clumsy rewinding and fast-forwarding. It was barbaric, I tell you!"

Comment

Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
                I liked "Surface" to, they also made me very angry when "Heroes" got cancelled and then denied them a movie to finish the story.
                That's why I don't watch NBC anymore and haven't since they canned Surface. I knew very well that they would do the same with any Scifi show they happened to air from then on Heck they did it Night Rider again and boy I got suckered by them that time because I'm a huge K.R fan. but the point is if it's from NBC don't expect it to be around for long it just won't happen.

As for this episode as just about everyone said abbsolute awesomeness I hate this mid season gig and that we now have to wait until summer of next year probably before we see the other half of this season.
                The world hath known no greater love than this, to give one's life for his friends. John 15:34

The banning of images in SIGs suck.

Comment

That was a good episode and can't wait for next one!
                  Kevin Morgan

Comment

This episode was good for me. I did not enjoy the slow start but it did pick up with the action. I hope this episode is enough for SGU to get a third season.

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
                      See, I would've wanted a bit more on what Chloe was up too before the end of this episode. That was the part wher I really felt too much was left hanging. This is probably because, for me, the Chloe storyline has been left hanging for too long. I would have liked to see something just a bit more concrete as to what exactly is going on with her by now.
                      We'll probably find out the first thing in the next episode. We can tell now that her "other half" now has more control than ever, and that is clearly going to be a problem. I'm hoping that they're going to find a way around it and help her get better, but that may be wishful thinking.

Comment

I did say Telford would be back and TJ's baby was the result of the destiny.

*Does happy dance*

Comment

Originally posted by Galileo_Galilee View Post

*Does happy dance*
                          We don't know for certain yet.
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Galileo_Galilee View Post

*Does happy dance*
                            I think everybody expected Telford to come back , and TJ's baby was a bit obvious, but it didn't really occur to me until TJ brought it up (I just didn't think about it).

Comment

By the way. Where was Rush at the end of this episode??

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiRick View Post
                                By the way. Where was Rush at the end of this episode??
                                beamed out.. (jk). Maybe he was on the seed ship...

Comment

Working...
                                X