X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    which is still heartless
    Not really, someone needed to put Eli in check. Because a mistake could cost their lives. He did end it with a compliment.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiRick View Post
      How will Chloe save the day??? Are the Ursini's friendly or not? Telford is back. Awesome!! Who is better at talking to Eli about revenge than Rush. Will the seed ship get destroyed?
      Well The Ursini are no Asgards. But they are willingly to help if the destiny team help them.

Comment

Well im glad you guys liked it lol.

I think SGU really suffers with getting the episodes off the ground.. once they're off the ground its amazing.. but the first 10 minutes of this ep were kinda awful.

giving it grace... 8/10
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
          What an excellent episode. The first half was a little slow, but the 2nd half made up for it. What a surprise meeting up with Telford, but I had a feeling we would see that ship again. Now Chloe seems to be getting worse and worse, should be interesting what happens to her character.

I loved the little pep talk Rush gave Eli, at first it seemed heartless but it was really sincere in a Rush kind of way, lol.

So, a very strong cliffhanger, should be interesting how they get out of this mess. Really would stink if the show is cancelled after it has raised the bar. oh well.
          You don't really think the show could be cancelled after this episode?

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post

I think SGU really suffers with getting the episodes off the ground.. once they're off the ground its amazing.. but the first 10 minutes of this ep were kinda awful.

giving it grace... 8/10
            I gave it a 9/10, not a 10/10 because of the beginning.
            sigpic

Comment

You don't really think the show could be cancelled after this episode?
              depends on the ratings.
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post

giving it grace... 8/10
                What do you expect them to do then? Let me ask you this could you do any better?

Comment

Countdown to the Premiere 2.5!

Comment

Not really, someone needed to put Eli in check. Because a mistake could cost their lives. He did end it with a compliment.
                    I still find it a little heartless with Rush saying he and Eli are better then other people. What made him judge and jury?
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                      depends on the ratings.
                      Unfortunately.
                      sigpic
                      ____I reserve the right to be completely wrong about any topic I post on.

Comment

I think the writers are still letting the viewers see the bridge and it's awesomeness while setting up the Eli emotional sequences for the reason the ep started the way it did.

Comment

I think the writers are still letting the viewers see the bridge and it's awesomeness while setting up the Eli emotional sequences.
                          And they brought back the Apple Core too!

Comment

I chortled loudly to myself when Telford showed up with the seeder ship and saved Destiny. Last week when the previews to this episode were being shown, and the battle scene was on, I thought to myself "Telford is going to show up and save the day with the little brown aliens". Who would have thought I'd be right for once???

Comment

Originally posted by themeatcleaver View Post
                              And they brought back the Apple Core too!
                              in a dark cerppy lighting way i loved it
                              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I gave it a 9/10, not a 10/10 because of the beginning.
                                I swear... Im gonna make a writers disease called SGUatitus......

adjective:

1) A story, be a TV show, movie, or book, where the beginning always lags and the ending always kicks FREAKING BUTT!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X