X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
    anyone else going to get this on iTunes
    I don't need to. Thier is this archaic device I used to record Resurgence. They call it a VCR
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      I don't need to. Thier is this archaic device I used to record Resurgence. They call it a VCR
      I can't get screenshots off my dvr

Comment

I still find it a little heartless with Rush saying he and Eli are better then other people. What made him judge and jury?
        The fact that he went to college while working two jobs and that he has the right to make any decision without consulting anyone else . LOL. That's just Rush. I agree with Rush that he and Eli are better than other people to fulfill Destiny's mission, especially Eli. All people are equal, but they are unequal as far as what they are good at, but all the parts add up to be equal .

Comment

Did anyone think of the Wraith when they said that they woke up the drones

Comment

I can't get screenshots off my dvr
            I use Windows Media Center . However, it does make me unable to use the forum while watching, but I like to settle in and watch without getting up for an hour.

Comment

Sure, I'll buy it on iTunes in HD. Right after I get my next iTunes gift card .

Comment

Originally posted by ns2 View Post
                me

Comment

no i own a digtial video recorder
                  https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Awesome episode. I loved that Telford showed up, that was my favorite part. I'm not sure I completely trust him but I hope he sticks around. Chloe has gone creepy, I don't really trust her much. I think she went and called her umm... friends and maybe we'll be seeing them soon. Rush seemed to be acting a bit weird. I must be getting paranoid but I kept thinking that people were acting weird in this episode and really didn't trust their motivations for saying/doing things.
                    Loved the space battles, loved Telford and his little "friends". Lots of funny lines, great music. I gave this episode a 9, cuz it left a little too much hanging until next episode for me.

I would love for LDP to become a regular. I wouldn't mind losing some of the other characters(even ones I like) in order for that to happen. I really missed having Telford around while he was gone; I think he's a great character, and LDP is a great actor (imo)
                    sigpic

Comment

I liked "Surface" to, they also made me very angry when "Heroes" got cancelled and then denied them a movie to finish the story.
                      Another good show that deserved better.

Comment

I still find it a little heartless with Rush saying he and Eli are better then other people. What made him judge and jury?
                        Rush is telling the truth, though, at least in a way. His point wasn't that they were better than everyone, but that they had gifts that others didn't. People who can exploit those gifts succeed in life, and he knows Eli has the potential to do that.

Comment

Meee, I've recently realized that I'm kinda(well ok more than kinda) addicted to iTunes.
                          sigpic

Comment

Wow. A VCR?! You still use that? I didn't think anyone actually still had those and actually used them! Lol.
                            "Goodbye Eli Wallace, you're a good man."
                            - imlad, from http://www.readandfindout.com/

Comment

I will just watch it again in the encore showing and do the cheap download Wednesday or Thursday depending on when the first rip is uploaded.

Comment

Originally posted by ns2 View Post
                                Absolutely, But I didn't realize immediately that they were drones.

Comment

Working...
                                X