X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Greenfire32 View Post
    Unfortunately.
    That would really stink. What a huge disappointment that would be. I was one of those fans who got po'd a NBC for cancelling the show "Surface". At least it continued to the end of the season.

Comment

This episode was awesome in every sense of the word. We now know the timeframe: it's been about 10 months since they boarded Destiny. We have Telford back (I called it ). We now can maybe dial Earth (it's around that time to open that can of worms, but it wouldn't surprise me if they make us wait until S3 to dial back). I was hopping up and down in my seat as I saw the seed ship drop out I was like OMGyeah*10 . They finally wrapped up Eli's grief (I had forgotten that it was the way of Stargate to wrap up the events of a previous episode 2 or 3 episodes later), and Rush had a "blackhole" to heart chat with Eli that was pretty decent. I love how the bridge folded in like that and the screens popped up "OMG we haz moar monitorz!!! ... Ahem." that was funny.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
        I chortled loudly to myself when Telford showed up with the seeder ship and saved Destiny. Last week when the previews to this episode were being shown, and the battle scene was on, I thought to myself "Telford is going to show up and save the day with the little brown aliens". Who would have thought I'd be right for once???
        I didn't guess that Telford would show up but I did fist pump and shouted YEA!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiRick View Post
          That would really stink. What a huge disappointment that would be. I was one of those fans who got po'd a NBC for cancelling the show "Surface". At least it continued to the end of the season.
          I liked "Surface" to, they also made me very angry when "Heroes" got cancelled and then denied them a movie to finish the story.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
            in a dark cerppy lighting way i loved it
            As did I. It was so cool. And with yet another way to unlock the Destiny's doors when they are sealed. Chloe was so hard core when she did that.

Comment

Originally posted by sgc View Post
              As did I. It was so cool. And with yet another way to unlock the Destiny's doors when they are sealed. Chloe was so hard core when she did that.
              nah when she took out the guard with ease.
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                I chortled loudly to myself when Telford showed up with the seeder ship and saved Destiny. Last week when the previews to this episode were being shown, and the battle scene was on, I thought to myself "Telford is going to show up and save the day with the little brown aliens". Who would have thought I'd be right for once???
                Me too! I had the same thought just before that happened! It was so weird I was thinking that Telford was going to come and like 5-10 seconds later he popped in and I freaked out.

Comment

Agreed. But it was still cool when she just ripped the cover off and opened the door.

Comment

reminds me of Atlantis's doors, just pull of the panel and short the crystals.

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiRick View Post
                      I didn't guess that Telford would show up but I did fist pump and shouted YEA!!!!
                      I went "WOO" and thought about how many other SGU fans were doing that at the exact same moment that I was...

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                        What do you expect them to do then? Let me ask you this could you do any better?
                        LOL... I think I see where things could have been better... if I had to come up with my own original beginning to this ep.. not really..

What actually ticked me off was the AWFULLY cheesy and misplaced piano music during those two scenes. Brilliant without, awful with it.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
                          reminds me of Atlantis's doors, just pull of the panel and short the crystals.
                          I thought of that too, and then my mind wandered for a second thinking about bridging the middle and last crystal with the top one. Like Vala always said: "Too easy."

Comment

for real! she came out with some serious River Tam "waif-fu" right there!

Comment

I went "WOO" and thought about how many other SGU fans were doing that at the exact same moment that I was...
                              I did!

Comment

anyone else going to get this on iTunes

Comment

Working...
                                X