X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great episode

Playing Devil's advocate here:
    nothing proved what happened to TJ wasn't an illusion
    it could have been caused by either Nebula or maybe Destiny since it knows it's going near one and could guess what it looks like

Chloe equals wolverine lol

Rush could have been infected maybe that's why his body didn't die during the suffocation thing

Comment

rush did get the venom in ' divided' so maybe what's happening to chole was killed before it spared on rush
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Loheat View Post
        Well, well, the one bit of Furling tech we came across in SG-1 was a device to teleport people to a paradise "world", so it is somewhat plausible

I agree with many of the above posters, this episode wasn't as epic as it could have been, the gun fights were average
        a piece of technology that couldn't go past a moon. That seem far fetched.
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

With the LA on board atleast the civilians and military will show a united front. Nothing like having a common enemy.

Comment

Originally posted by Nemises View Post
            With the LA on board atleast the civilians and military will show a united front. Nothing like having a common enemy.
            i say for the next 4 eps the la will be sidelined and not trusted but by ep 6 i'm sure it'll be right back to rush vs young

Comment

I can see varro playing a role similar to chakotay.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                I liked the ending part with TJ but the stuff that happened to her on the Faith planet dragged on a little bit. I like character development but they were taking too long
                I agree. The TJ plot went on a just a little too long but the nebula turned an apparent dream state into something else. I am still hoping "The Furlings". The episode Faith with the timing, obelisk, being the perfect planet, etc. was one of my favorites and it will eventually come full circle.

Comment

Originally posted by Nemises View Post
                  I can see varro playing a role similar to chakotay.
                  on the sprtual front yes maybe but adding opinions on command decisions i don't see it

Comment

Varro clearly stated there was some specific reason the LA wanted the ship. I am VERY interested in what that is. It's been said many times before, these people would not have volunteered for a one-way trip if there was not a good reason. Cannot wait for their motivation to be hashed out in episodes to come!

One thing i really liked, and please correct me if i am wrong, but the episode faith with the special planet and the people who stayed behind was written by a freelance writer. I think it's awesome that this episode was so great the the regular showrunners and writers realized that the story would be awesome to work into the larger storyline.

Comment

Originally posted by fluxcapacitor View Post

One thing i really liked, and please correct me if i am wrong, but the episode faith with the special planet and the people who stayed behind was written by a freelance writer. I think it's awesome that this episode was so great the the regular showrunners and writers realized that the story would be awesome to work into the larger storyline.
                      i think it was then slightly re written by the producers

Comment

I found this to be an ok episode. The cliffhangers from last season were tied up well enough, but a little on the predictable side for me. And with all the 'then kill them' beats before the commercial breaks, I completely expected someone to kill the crazy LA guy at the end. I also wonder how the LA were so easily able to get the doctors on board via the stones to save Telford, TJ, and the others, I didn't think HWS would so quickly agree to the LA's demands considering O'Neill's stance last season.

I did like TJ's storyline, it was an interesting way of keeping her involved even though she was unconscious for most of the ep. But I don't think she actually went to the Faith planet, if she had the LA would have noticed her body missing for all those hours. I think her 'trip' was more her subconsciously coming to terms with losing her baby and the life she almost had if she had stayed on that planet.

Standout moments for me were Wray telling Scott and Greer about TJ's baby, Greer's 'everybody's fine' when he and Scott met up with Eli and Chloe, and TJ looking at the nebula from the observation deck at the end.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                          Consider yourself shot down. No way is it the Furling
                          How can you be so sure? The Asgard mentioning them in the scene with O'Neill in "The Fifth Race" and the joke in the episode with the fury "ewok looking" creatures from the anniversary episode who is to say that it is not possible. Of course, it has been over a dozen seasons with SG1 & SGA including crossovers and NO Furlings. I know it is a long shot but lets hope it doesn't end up being like the BSG finale.

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiRick View Post
                            How can you be so sure? The Asgard mentioning them in the scene with O'Neill in "The Fifth Race" and the joke in the episode with the fury "ewok looking" creatures from the anniversary episode who is to say that it is not possible. Of course, it has been over a dozen seasons with SG1 & SGA including crossovers and NO Furlings. I know it is a long shot but lets hope it doesn't end up being like the BSG finale.
                            Because their is no evidence to back it up. Its just hopeless fan dream
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiRick View Post
                              I really want Furling but I remember reading somewhere prob Joe's blog that they were not going to see Furlings

Comment

Originally posted by ns2 View Post
                                I really want Furling but I remember reading somewhere prob Joe's blog that they were not going to see Furlings
                                rush would just do something to sabotage anything they do anyway

Comment

Working...
                                X