This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good episode.

Chloe's got some strange growths on her after that healing stint. Sign of things to come.

Rush once again proves he's awesome.

Thank you merciful god for killing Dannic. He needed to die. Kiva, too.

Varro and Koz live. Two for one! Those two ought to be good in later episodes.

Not sure what else to comment on. Bring on the aftermath!

Comment

I can't wait for my wife to watch this tomorrow. I really think she will enjoy it as much as I did.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I had seen the "preview" yesterday and was a bit disappointed by how Scott and Greer got back on the ship. I guess I was hoping for something "bigger..."
        Other than that little tiny detail, it was an awesome episode.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          It was obvious to me about the baby the second Caine said the aliens transported her here.
          Oh, that was blatantly obvious. But those weren't the hints I was talking about ;3

Comment

Originally posted by Roseness View Post
            I had seen the "preview" yesterday and was a bit disappointed by how Scott and Greer got back on the ship. I guess I was hoping for something "bigger..."
            Other than that little tiny detail, it was an awesome episode.
            Actually, having them stand on the other side of the ship and waiting it out, protected by the reenforced shield and the hull of the entire vessel, was a far smarter and more logical solution than dashing for an airlock at the last second. It was kinda a twist in a strange "you should have thought of this first, and now you see why" sort of way.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              Its kind of hint to us the viewers that whole B plot wasn't TJ hallucinating. It was genuine. Her transporting to the "Faith" planet was real.
              Yup agree with you...

Goodbye STARGATE & Gateworld

Comment

I see your point... Perhaps it was the fact of the pacing that took me off guard (as others mentioned). The season finale was pretty slow, drawn out, and such a cliff hanger, and here things were resolved super fast. I think it was resolved so quickly that I initially saw it as a "quick way out" on the writers part. Not really giving much thought as too why, since they moved on as well.
                But true, story line wise, that would be the smartest move on Scott and Greer's part.

Comment

Originally posted by FoX-1028 View Post
                  Yup agree with you...
                  Yeah, that was why they showed us that phenomenon in space. To let us know she wasn't just dreaming what happened.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Wrapped up a little too neatly for my tastes - predictable. I think the writers agreed when they had Eli say, "Just another day in space." Yep. It's what we expected. Although...TJ's other-worldly experience was a little different. I think I would have saved it for the next episode though, where it wouldn't have slowed the pace.

All my successful efforts to avoid watching the trailer were wasted when the show began with scenes from "Faith." That took away any guesswork as to where TJ was about to wake up.

As a Rush fan, I was pleased with the way he handled the situation in the Hydroponics Lab. I don't think it was an easy decision for him. He turned away from the others when he made it and later, he couldn't sleep. He still has Brody's support. The man never really argues against anything Rush has to say. In fact, he's quite taciturn on most occasions.

So why wasn't Telford presented in the final scenes during the music montage?

And is Chloe's ability to heal quickly the product of her capture by the Blue Aliens? If so, was Rush also affected? The surgery he received to take out the tracking device would provide evidence, but it's not been revealed how quickly he recovered. Although, I think he took longer because his healing was during the month that the others were on the planet in "Faith." So maybe he doesn't have this ability and maybe he doesn't have Chloe's linguistic intuitiveness for the alien language. He has yet to show it.
                    sigpic

Comment

Thought it was a pretty good start to season 2. Look forward to see how the red head fits in. I noticed at the end when all the Alliance came into the holding room that none of the other Alliance were standing next to her.

Comment

If Rush was affected, he would have shown it by now. Surgery should have triggered it if a mere gunshot got Chloe going. Then again, maybe it took this long for the changes to take hold, and Rush is lacking a similar trauma to get started.

Comment

Originally posted by Arative View Post
                          Thought it was a pretty good start to season 2. Look forward to see how the red head fits in. I noticed at the end when all the Alliance came into the holding room that none of the other Alliance were standing next to her.
                          She definitely had her eye on Varo.
                          sigpic

Comment

Great way to open season 2! I totally thought the non-LA crew would get back to the ship following a stargate path like they did in the episode Lost but really liked how they worked it out in a way that surprised me. Rush- Awesome. Girl that shot the LA leader- Awesome.

Personally i liked the TJ storyline and think what she experienced actually happened. I do not think the aliens (whatever beings they may be) have anything to do with ancients. We're in a totally different and faraway area of the universe. Who knows what kind of beings have been around and evolved or for how long. I think we're dealing with something totally new and possibly far more powerful than the ancients.

I hope this awesomeness keeps up and gets better!

Comment

Originally posted by fluxcapacitor View Post
                              Great way to open season 2! I totally thought the non-LA crew would get back to the ship following a stargate path like they did in the episode Lost but really liked how they worked it out in a way that surprised me. Rush- Awesome. Girl that shot the LA leader- Awesome.

Personally i liked the TJ storyline and think what she experienced actually happened. I do not think the aliens (whatever beings they may be) have anything to do with ancients. We're in a totally different and faraway area of the universe. Who knows what kind of beings have been around and evolved or for how long. I think we're dealing with something totally new and possibly far more powerful than the ancients.

I hope this awesomeness keeps up and gets better!
                              I feel the same way about the aliens. I certainly hope they are not some branch of the Ancients. I think they definitely could be more powerful than anything we have encountered before.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                                I feel the same way about the aliens. I certainly hope they are not some branch of the Ancients. I think they definitely could be more powerful than anything we have encountered before.
                                more powerful than the ancients is absolutely terrifying. at least they seem to approve of those with good intentions. this bodes well for the earth crew who seems to be more and more binding together as a unit.

Comment

Working...
                                X