Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found the episode to be quite good, much better than most of the other episodes this season.

Though the title of Hope is....unfortunate....as any hope the episode raises for the remainder of the season is quickly lost as one realizes that the rest of the season has been shot, ends on a cliff hanger, and the series is cancelled.

Comment

Paused during power spike...
      Spoiler:
      Is that Young choking Ginn? Telford?

Comment

Originally posted by Mevi View Post
        Paused during power spike...
        Spoiler:
        Is that Young choking Ginn? Telford?
        Simeon. Who else?
        ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Though from a viewer's perspective, it's probably a body double, hence why they blacked out the features.

Comment

If you have it DVR'd look at it again. Reading a bit into it perhaps? if it was a body body they made a terrible choice. Furry head, wider head, broad shoulders.

Comment

It's not like it really matters when you blank out almost every recognizable feature. It's a memory of her death. Nothing beyond that. They just didn't feel like tracking the guy down for a cameo.

Comment

But it's a logical point - a figure is choking her, Simeon choked her. So what if it's dark and it's not the same actor making a cameo? I don't really think magically deciding it's Young or Telford is a factor here, like, at all.
                ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by Selene1212 View Post
                  I thought it was awesome.

One question though, are kidney transplants ever done through the front of the body? That kind of annoyed me.

Can we call Franklin, Amanda & Ginn the "AI" even though they aren't artificial?
                  My mom had a kidney transplant. The damaged kidneys are left in their place, not cut out, and the new one is placed in the abdomen, not in the back.

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post
                    This episode also marks out first cross-gender stone swap (Telford and O'Hara)
                    On SGU at least. Daniel and Vala did it a long time ago.

Fate willing if SGU gets a movie(s), the Ginn/Perry plot is one thing I definitely want to see resolved.

Comment

Originally posted by Mibi View Post
                      Is it just me or does anyone else think Greer is going to die of an infection? I know the series is ending but I hoped that all my favs would make it to the end.
                      Spoiler:
                      I think I read that two characters are going to die so that certainly a possible and we have had two Geer episodes in a row, which might mean that they are developing the character before they kill him off.

Comment

Originally posted by m626 View Post
                        With Perry having access to all of Destiny's files, there should be no reason to find a way back to Earth. But that would be too easy.
                        You are presuming the Ancients had a plan to return. An we have a way home we just need a other seed vessel.
                        Last edited by knowles2; 29 March 2011, 01:28 AM.

Comment

I have to admit this was certainly one of the better episodes, but I do have one thing that's been bothering me about Greer's donating a kidney. Now I could be wrong about this since neither myself or anyone I know is in the military but I vaguely remember hearing something about that people who have either donated an organ or received an organ transplant were barred from active combat service in the military.

If that's true does that mean that Greer's career is pretty much over? I know that in their current situation Young will probably over look any regulations on the matter seeing has how they're short handed as it is and everybody needs to pull they're own weight. But if they manage to someday make it back to Earth will Greer be forced to take a medical discharge or at best be given a drill instructor/desk job position?
                          Oglethorpe: We have successfully traveled eons across both space and time, through the Fargate......... to get FREE CABLE!
                          Emory: I think it's a st- Star...gate....
                          Oglethorpe: It's the Fargate! "F"! It's different from that movie that I've never seen, so how would I copy it?
                          Emory: Chill, man. It's allright, let's just turn it on!
                          Oglethorpe: I just want to make sure that we are clear it's the Fargate! "Goes far", get it? And there it is no way it came from that movie, or that syndicated series based on the movie!
                          Emory: But.... it sure was a good movie.....
                          Oglethorpe: Yeah, yes it was...
                          'Aqua Teen Hunger Force: Universal Remonster'
                          http://superheroindisguise.multiply.com

Comment

Originally posted by Kanten View Post
                            On SGU at least. Daniel and Vala did it a long time ago.

Fate willing if SGU gets a movie(s), the Ginn/Perry plot is one thing I definitely want to see resolved.
                            ahhhh no, Vala and Daniel crossed to female and male respectively. Telford (male) switched with O'Hara (female)

Comment

ahhhh no, Vala and Daniel crossed to female and male respectively. Telford (male) switched with O'Hara (female)
                              when vala was in the ori galaxy she used the stones there to switch with daniel to report to earth.

Comment

I think he / she meant "Crusade", where Vala (in the Ori galaxy) switched with Daniel (although it was a one-way exchange, since Daniel was not in Vala's body)
                                sigpic

"Were you expecting Stairway to Heaven?!"

Comment

Working...
                                X