This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by morbosfist View Post
    And he's not invincible, either, he just doesn't want to waste any resources that could be better spent elsewhere.
    i'm getting tired of his i'm fine i don't need rr. i understand sacirfing for others but
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

rewatching now, didnt saw the ending...

Goodbye STARGATE & Gateworld

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
        i'm getting tired of his i'm fine i don't need rr. i understand sacirfing for others but
        That tends to be the attitude of soldiers especially Marines. They enlist to serve and protect others
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

One thing I forgot to mention, that Jedted reminded me of is that Ely and Rush actually got to SEE Ginn and Mandy again. All the time before they were seeing Chloe.
          When the time comes to utilize Earth's best weaponry against an ailen threat. The weapon that will ultimately prove to be Earth's best will be the Zatnikitel
          Zatnikitelman

Comment

Originally posted by Zatnikitelman View Post
            One thing I forgot to mention, that Jedted reminded me of is that Ely and Rush actually got to SEE Ginn and Mandy again. All the time before they were seeing Chloe.
            First time Rush actually has seen a walking Mandy. She was stoned in all the time before, or in her wheelchair.

Comment

With Perry having access to all of Destiny's files, there should be no reason to find a way back to Earth. But that would be too easy.

I forget: weren't they moving to a Greer/ Park relationship? It seems they haven't interacted at all since she was rescued from the planet.

Comment

All in all, this was a great episode. I must say though, I was not expecting the songs that played before the operation, I nearly fell over laughing.

Comment

Is it just me or does anyone else think Greer is going to die of an infection? I know the series is ending but I hoped that all my favs would make it to the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Vanek26 View Post
                    First time Rush actually has seen a walking Mandy. She was stoned in all the time before, or in her wheelchair.
                    mandy didn't look stoned to me
                    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Jedted View Post
                      Deffinatly an interesting episode. Nice that Eli and Rush got to see Ginn and Mandy again. It'd be cool if the series ended with everyone's conciousness being uploaded into Destiny. That's not a spoiler right(i haven't read anything so i have no idea)?

I was cracking up when the "2001" theme lead into the "Numa Numa" song.
                      I love this idea! It would almost be a happy ending.

Comment

An awesome episode, easily proving Carl Binder's status as my second-favourite writer on this show (With Rob and Brad tied for first). Just some awesome moments that really make the whole team seem like a team, with little bonds popping up and everyone trying to keep everyone alive no matter the cost. Glad to see Rush and Eli got Perry and Ginn back, and the whole Chloe switching thing was hilarious, especially with Eli and Scott taking a moment to go "What the ****?"

But still, a beast of an episode in a very low-key way, with character awesomeness and camaraderie that makes me all the sadder we lost this show.
                        ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

I thought it was awesome.

One question though, are kidney transplants ever done through the front of the body? That kind of annoyed me.

Can we call Franklin, Amanda & Ginn the "AI" even though they aren't artificial?

Comment

The episode was well written (dialogues) while being unremarkable. Maybe they should call the show Stonegate Universe because it sure seems they use the stones more than the Stargates lately (even if it's used in a relative good way).
                            Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

This episode also marks out first cross-gender stone swap (Telford and O'Hara)

Comment

Originally posted by Selene1212 View Post
                                I thought it was awesome.

One question though, are kidney transplants ever done through the front of the body? That kind of annoyed me.

Can we call Franklin, Amanda & Ginn the "AI" even though they aren't artificial?
                                They are artificial now...

Comment

Working...
                                X