Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was listening to camile's speech at the end and i really thought about her words and i was wondering if they could be a meaning here in the real world. anybody got any theories?

Comment

Great episode again this week. It's fun to finally have off world episodes like in the previous Stargate series. The crew's bickering can only get you going for so long with little or no episode plots.

The elevator music scene was really funny. TJ learning about her genetic disease was also very dramatic. It was fun to see the Destiny crew settling in on a planet and start a little society. Seeing how things turns out for those characters.

As people have said this episode would have made a great series ending (considering the circumstances).

Great scene at the end with Wray giving her school inauguration speech:
      As we discovered, our mission is and always will be the journey itself.

8/10
      Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Heartbreaking, beautiful, scary, funny, hopeful. Awesome.
        sigpic

Comment

Does anyone else kind of want to colonise another planet now?

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post
            makes ya wonder what kinda civilization we had if we didn't suffer the dark ages.

Comment

you know what really amazed me was that 80+ people could create a civilization like novus.

Comment

Sure as long as you work a little bit on that boy/girl ratio and that I can bring my cell.
                Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Loved the fact that TJ's daughter is played by an actress whose surname is Johannesen
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                    Loved the fact that TJ's daughter is played by an actress whose surname is Johannesen
                    that's pretty cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                      you know what really amazed me was that 80+ people could create a civilization like novus.
                      Even more amazing: it was probably closer to 50.
                      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                        Even more amazing: it was probably closer to 50.
                        just goes to show you, that we, Humans, can literally do anything we can if we work together towards a common goal.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                          just goes to show you, that we, Humans, can literally do anything we can if we work together towards a common goal.
                          Spoiler:
                          WINcest!
                          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Zelix View Post
                            Sure as long as you work a little bit on that boy/girl ratio and that I can bring my cell.
                            you want to bring a cell to a planet with no commuications network and no way to recharge the battery?

Comment

you want to bring a cell to a planet with no commuications network and no way to recharge the battery?
                              It was meant as a joke obviously. I tried to wink it.

Comment

I know that saying goodbye to SGU and all Stargate franchise will be heartbreaking expierence, but this is too much. Too much good stuff

It has very "we are Ancients now" feel and it echoes back to SG-1 and SGA series. If there is a proper way to say goodbye to franchise (at least in TV/Movie format for awhile), this is it.

Comment

Working...
                                X