This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zatnikitelman View Post
    That was undeniably one of the best episodes of Stargate Universe and possibly the Stargate Franchise. But I think I've said that (if not on here) about most of season 2 of SGU...
    I think the Writers did this episode as a sort of throwback to SG-1's Unending. The characters were able to continue going forward without having the influence of knowing what became of them. But this time, they know what happened.
    sigpic
    ____I reserve the right to be completely wrong about any topic I post on.

Comment

Interesting Volker died first.

And Corporal Barnes?

Chloe: "Maybe you should pursue that?"

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
        i got to admit this episode made me teary-eyed.
        Same here especially the scenes portraying a popular character sick or dying.

Comment

This episode was incredible.

Knowing that SGU won't get a movie to finish the story, this episode actually brings a lot of closure. We get to see what might have been. I'm actually surprised we see so much, considering the writers didn't know the series was canceled when they wrote it.

Under the circumstances, this kind of is the finale of SGU. I won't spoil it for anyone, but the last line of the episode is actually very appropriate given the fate of the series. It really did bring some closure.

Comment

Gotta say this was probably one of the best episodes of stargate yet. I was never to crazy about SGU, not in the same way i was with SGA and SG1. But when the second half of this season started, that changed and after tonight's episode its really quite sad this show wont be back.

Comment

i enjoyed it

Comment

so watching the city in its various stages reminded me of the BSG Series Finale.

Comment

i got to admit this episode made me teary-eyed.
                  2nd

Comment

so watching the city in its various stages reminded me of the BSG Series Finale.
                    i thought the same thing
                    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

i agree when i say this could've made an excellent series finale but im still wondering about how gauntlet will end.

Comment

I laughed. I cried like a biatch when Young had to feed TJ (been there, done that).

It's really too bad that this show has been cut down in its prime...

Comment

i agree when i say this could've made an excellent series finale but im still wondering about how gauntlet will end.
                          i've said in the past that i could live with destiny failing the mission and crash landing on a planet and the cast doing what happen in these two eps.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                            i've said in the past that i could live with destiny failing the mission and crash landing on a planet and the cast doing what happen in these two eps.
                            i think they can do without the whole blackhole destroying their Novus planet thing, maybe actually landing the destiny, uploading kino footage when they can.

Comment

i think they can do without the whole blackhole destroying their Novus planet thing, maybe actually landing the destiny, uploading kino footage when they can.
                              mope i want a epic crash. there haven't been a epic crash landing since enterprise D

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                                mope i want a epic crash. there haven't been a epic crash landing since enterprise D
                                what about the crash of the shuttle in aftermath?

Comment

Working...
                                X