No announcement yet.

New Recurring Character for Season 2 .SPOILER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well something had to set off the planet, and some event had to chase them through the gate when it was a horrible idea to go thru to that address. They (seem) to have wanted a badguy later on, and they HAD to answer WHY the base was attacked. So it all ties together perfectly.

If there wasnt a Lucian Alliance spy on destiny we would never answer the questions posed in episode one.

Comment

My dream....Simeon....played by......David Tennant

Cut, print, that's a wrap

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Obvious View Post

Obviously we are talking about SGU's budget
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Obvious View Post

I agree with this statement.

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Zelix View Post
            What's next? Fog aliens? I prefer aliens to have some complexity and more depth (even more so than the goauld and the wraith) and for that we need to be able to communicate with them...eventually.
            I think the French are a very complex people ...

Comment

There was a new casting notice for another recurring character (who will first appear in episode 201) sent out today:

[GINN] Mid 20s- early 30s. She's a Lucian Alliance technician/ science officer.. Girl next door good looks. Smart. She is originally behind the mission the Lucian Alliance are on but starts to question the decisions her leaders are making. RECURRING. PLEASE SUBMIT ALL ETHNICITIES

Comment

Originally posted by Rhoswen View Post
                There was a new casting notice for another recurring character (who will first appear in episode 201) sent out today:

[GINN] Mid 20s- early 30s. She's a Lucian Alliance technician/ science officer.. Girl next door good looks. Smart. She is originally behind the mission the Lucian Alliance are on but starts to question the decisions her leaders are making. RECURRING. PLEASE SUBMIT ALL ETHNICITIES
                Oh. Good. Grief.

Can't we for once have a female character who is just average looking? How about an overweight nerd girl?

Comment

Don't the majority of casting calls say stuff like that though?

Comment

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
                    Can't we for once have a female character who is just average looking? How about an overweight nerd girl?
                    Go watch Criminal Minds hahaha...

Comment

Originally posted by tinerin View Post
                      Go watch Criminal Minds hahaha...
                      Not worth it since Mandy left.

Comment

What do people think about Summer Glau for Ginn? Yes? No?!?

Comment

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
                          It all seems rather daft to me.
                          It worked, didn't it?

The character description for Simeon makes him sound like the LA version of Rush, which is nice. Now Rush will have to deal with someone who is just as secretive and intelligent as he is; a real challenge, as it were.

Looking forward to it. More so if they get Jeffrey Combs for the part. I am determined to get him on Stargate somehow.

Comment

Originally posted by Rhoswen View Post

I wonder what's going to happen. I think the Destiny will turn into the Voyager with the Marquis, but hopefully they'll keep up with a little conflicts and disagreements between the 2 crews. I'm joking a bit, but I wonder how many LA people will find themselves on the Destiny (if thats really the case).

Does anybody here knows, according to the spoilers, if the LA will really be on the Destiny ship or if they will be there through the stones ?
                            Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Zelix View Post
                              Does anybody here knows, according to the spoilers, if the LA will really be on the Destiny ship or if they will be there through the stones ?
                              Spoiler:
                              Well the season finale involves the use of the stones since I think that one of the key points in the story was the Lucian Alliance stealing the long range communications device from Earth...they also capture and interrogate Rush when we uses the device to try to communicate with Earth...

I have no idea whether or not it will continue into season 2 but it probably will...

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
                                What do people think about Summer Glau for Ginn? Yes? No?!?
                                I'd support this!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X