Old Faces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Major_Griff View Post
    Wow. Really? So now this guy has played four different characters, including two who could have easily been the same character? I understand they have to reuse actors occasionally, but this is ridiculous.
    Maybe he's part of some secret Goau'ld cloning program? That would explain why there are so many of him wandering around.
    sigpic
    Doci of the BAG

Comment

Originally posted by GateroomGuard View Post
      Maybe he's part of some secret Goau'ld cloning program? That would explain why there are so many of him wandering around.
      Lolz.

Perfecto!

Comment

I loved seeing the old faces, as well as the cargo ship, hyperspace, a pyramid, a DHD....

This was a terrific 'crossover' episode
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
          I loved seeing the old faces, as well as the cargo ship, hyperspace, a pyramid, a DHD....

This was a terrific 'crossover' episode
          Definitely, all of that gate me a great stargatey feeling, lolz.

Perfecto!

Comment

it was refreshing to see jack being jack and throwing humor into the episode, with him getting to the ship and going the wrong direction out of the stone room, lol

Comment

Daniel seemed like a completely different character

Comment

Not really it reminded me of his SG1 days like when he was aboard anubis ship over jonas home world

Also anyone think SG1 might still be around

Cam vala Daniel and a new military/scientist (there are plenty that they could use)

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

Comment

Originally posted by Caritas View Post
                  Is it just me, or was it really refreshing to see Stargate Alumni back on the show? I loved how the man sent to tail rush was Daniel, and I went completely nuts when Jack ended up on Destiny. More of this please!
                  Yes it was. though i do wonder why they had daniel doing the scouting/spying, and not someone more used to it. Also i would have though daniel would have been chomping at the bit to go there.

Anyone catch the bounty hunter who appeared on SG-1?
                  Yes, but i thought it might just be like some of the others where they used the same actor but for 2 seperate parts!

I mean obviously it was him, but they should have had Kiva say his name.
                  How can you say that, i got no indication it was him.

Seeing the pyramid was absolute joy for me. That and the teltak (cargo ship).

Also anyone think SG1 might still be around

Cam vala Daniel and a new military/scientist
                  It does make me wonder where vala/mitchell are at.

Comment

It was more than nice to see some old faces. As far as I remember the last two seasons of SG-1 Daniel was more of an action hero than your typical "Children of the gods" wide-eyed archeologist. What really freaked me was Jack showing his dark side. I always thought that the time spent with Daniel and Carter has softened his military ruthlessness but seeing him giving authorization for torture really shocked me.
                    "It is the quiet ones that change the Universe." Londo Molari, "Babylon 5"

Comment

It is great to see O'neill and Jackson on this episode. I hope this will occur more often.. I want to see SGA guys too...
                      Nou ani Anquietas

Comment

Why do people keep hitting the "Daniel was an archaeologist" note over and over again.
                        The man spent 15 years part of a elite special forces team one tends to pick up a few things.
                        Even if we didnt know anything about military action after 15years he's a pro, how many years does it take one soldier to be special forces?????
                        "Do you know what's the Chain of Command?? It's the chain i'm gonna beat you
                        with until you realize who's in rotten command here." - Jayne Cobb

Comment

Originally posted by Ellendil View Post
                          It was more than nice to see some old faces. As far as I remember the last two seasons of SG-1 Daniel was more of an action hero than your typical "Children of the gods" wide-eyed archeologist. What really freaked me was Jack showing his dark side. I always thought that the time spent with Daniel and Carter has softened his military ruthlessness but seeing him giving authorization for torture really shocked me.
                          And he said it so casually, too.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                            And he said it so casually, too.
                            He has a background in black ops. He's used to getting his hands dirty. Plus this is the man who in a rage was prepared to kill an unarmed priest.

Originally posted by Nathan Reynolds View Post
                            Why do people keep hitting the "Daniel was an archaeologist" note over and over again.
                            The man spent 15 years part of a elite special forces team one tends to pick up a few things.
                            Even if we didnt know anything about military action after 15years he's a pro, how many years does it take one soldier to be special forces?????
                            I agree, Daniel stopped being the token academic long ago, I mean he was running around Goa'uld ships gunning own jaffa by the end of season 1 of sg1, hell he was killing Jaffa in the movie, to be honest Daniel has probably seen as much combat in 15 years with the program as many experienced soldiers have.

Comment

You know I was thinking they should have had Teal'c tailing Rush, but someone mentioned Mitchell, and I think he would have been the one to make the most sense. But It was good to have Daniel there because of the scene in the office. Daniel was the only character who could have voiced the moral concerns like that, and they probably wouldn't be able to get CJ/BB and MS to be in the ep, so I'm fine with them using Daniel for that role.

Perfecto!

Comment

Having Daniel there was cool, you never know he might end up doing more in the next couple of episodes. Makes me wish SG1 was still going with the original cast.

If anyone crosses over from Atlantis I'd want it to be John, he's the only one I can see fitting in.

Comment

Working...
                                X