More naked Greer, please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pianomancuber View Post
    HAHAHA! Someone agrees with me! Silly feminists...
    The writers aren't objectifying anyone, IMO.

With the James boob thing, they showed the fratboy idiocy of the perverts, but they also showed how wily she is for using her assets to manipulate people - we do what we have to in trying circumstances.

With Greer, it was a stunning symbolic moment to make himself totally vulnerable, stripping off the uniform and everything it signifies, to become utterly human to face his fate.

Yes, he is definitely as buff a bloke as I could want to see on my telly, but that's really beside the point.
    sigpic

Comment

So are you planning on altering your Sig a bit now Lahela?
      sigpic

Comment

Interesting meditation pose...

Comment

Originally posted by renboy View Post
          So are you planning on altering your Sig a bit now Lahela?
          Nope, nobody beats Rush
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kidwizz View Post
            I agree with FS, no more nekkid greer please. i was like D: DO NOT WANT! More nekkid women please
            Well, you can have as many nekkid women as you want, but it's a bit unfair that you'd deny eye candy to those of us not interested in nekkid women.

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
              Nope, nobody beats Rush
              I could've sworn I saw Greer beat down Rush on the desert planet...
              ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                Oh, yeah. You tell 'er!

Comment

Just FYI, high resolution screencaps are up on the GateWorld main page.
                  Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler View Post
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler View Post
                      I totally don't have 'em as my background wallpaper...

Comment

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
                        I totally don't have 'em as my background wallpaper...
                        I believe you....
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vapor View Post
                          I wasn't really concerned with the hotness, so much as the metaphorical implications. Going out the same way he came in. Accepting his fate, and shedding material bonds. He was ready to go out peacefully and alone. The "nakedness" was not just physical.
                          That why i like this scene.

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                            In a bout of fisticuffs, yes, but I'm talking about in my affections

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
                            Oh, yeah. You tell 'er!
                            Shuddup, you

*off to peruse hi res screencaps at great leisure*
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vapor View Post
                              ... the metaphorical implications. Going out the same way he came in. Accepting his fate, and shedding material bonds. He was ready to go out peacefully and alone. The "nakedness" was not just physical.
                              My thoughts exactly, expressed better than I could do it. That's why that scene was so beautiful to me on so many (yes, even the basest) levels.
                              Last edited by MistressBratak; 25 October 2009, 12:51 PM. Reason: partial quote
                              Spoiler:
                              Radio Show Host: Today we are interviewing the Artist Fondly Known as Steve, lead singer of the Wraith. He's here to promote their first album, I Am Your Death. Great to have you with us, Steve.

Steve: (hisss)

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                                i'm male and i have no problems admitting i love that scene
                                Yes as a male artist, I found it was a good scene, artistic and done in a tasteful way, revealing (no pun intended) more of the Greer character on a deeper level. The visuals of the amber light and Greer sitting in silence waiting for death. Very well executed. And man, the dude is seriously ripped!

And being male I used to like Chloe, but now, she freaks me out!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X