No announcement yet.

Chloe - Jennifer Keller 2.0?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chloe does need to find something to do, Teyla and Ronon had a similar problem for that very reason that she had nothing to do when there was no shooting to be done. The episodes that had her be athosian for once were nice though.
    By Nolamom
    sigpic

Comment

I think the threadstarter would make a much better defence for Young. He/she could just make the same weak, biased points over and over again, ignoring all counter-arguments, until Wray gives up and shoots herself.

Comment

Why does everything has to revolve around drama?
        Chloe could find prototype nanobots somewere on the ship to infect herself with and become a super soldier....no wait, that would be Weir 2.0.

Comment

Originally posted by The Swarm View Post
          Why does everything has to revolve around drama?
          Chloe could find prototype nanobots somewere on the ship to infect herself with and become a super soldier....no wait, that would be Weir 2.0.
          We should start a "What should Chloe become" thread.
          right now she is qualified for pot and pan duty., reading. Maybe a yoga teacher, cause I don't think that crew was doing too good at the running bit.
          no means no, and so does pepper spray
          Sig by The Carpenter
          sigpic

Comment

Maybe make her the new "Chevron Girl" since poor, sweet, inocent Riley droped off the map since the dreaded 7th episode *throws holy water at it*...

Comment

Riley is...

Spoiler:
              ...alive, we saw him in a post-Earth Kino webisode.

Comment

Maybe make her the new "Chevron Girl" since poor, sweet, inocent Riley droped off the map since the dreaded 7th episode *throws holy water at it*...
                She can encode my chevrons any day...

Alas, poor Riley. God rest his zombie bones... and hope like hell he pops up in Space, at least.
                ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                  She can encode my chevrons any day...

Alas, poor Riley. God rest his zombie bones...
                  Futurama!

If Riley is out, I'm out too!! The lack of Riley thoroughly explain "Justice" drop in ratings. Many viewers thought he was death since he was nowhere to be seen in "Life" again.
                  Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

I need a Riley Smiley to cheer me up...

If Chloe wants to be useful she could just sit in the Neural Interface Chair since shes younger than Franklin her brain is a bit ...well you know, not realy filled with important information.

Comment

one thing; Jennifer Keller did look a lot better then chloe...
                      sigpic

Comment

If Chloe wants to be useful she could just sit in the Neural Interface Chair since shes younger than Franklin her brain is a bit ...well you know, not realy filled with important information.
                        I like this idea actually, even if you meant it as a joke. It would give her character meaning. She could become all powerful, but be constatnly hooked up to the machine if she wanted to continue living. If disconnected she would die, what a tragic heroine, sacrificing her "reading" skills to become the salvation of the Destiny's crew. Doomed to forever be a stationery cyborg, still being able to communicate with the other crew members waiting in the darkness until someone comes to share their life with her. Bereft of human touch since the shock from the chair would incinerate her .
                        no means no, and so does pepper spray
                        Sig by The Carpenter
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
                          I like this idea actually, even if you meant it as a joke. It would give her character meaning. She could become all powerful, but be constatnly hooked up to the machine if she wanted to continue living. If disconnected she would die, what a tragic heroine, sacrificing her "reading" skills to become the salvation of the Destiny's crew. Doomed to forever be a stationery cyborg, still being able to communicate with the other crew members waiting in the darkness until someone comes to share their life with her. Bereft of human touch since the shock from the chair would incinerate her .
                          I like this idea but I wouldn't have her constantly hooked to the machine. I would like her to be a walking Ancient database. Obviously somewhat limited by human brain capacity. This would give the character some purpose entitling her to be part of the main characters group (more than just being Scott's girlfriend or "the girl who lost her father in the first episode").
                          Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Like the ships avatar?

Im getting a deja vu feeling...

Comment

Not really a fan of this idea.

I mean, it's a cool scifi spin on things, but it doesn't fit with SGU. With Chloe, I want to see her work out her own problems by herself and grow naturally into a useful, confident character. I don't want her to immediately become that just because she chose to sit in a chair; way too fast and abrupt.

Comment

Yeah. I'd rather a natural evolution of character than a forced one.
                                ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Working...
                                X