Chloe - Jennifer Keller 2.0?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
    Since I have kept myself totally spoiler free for SGU, I had no idea what "Time" was about, and when I saw her get Whacked it was perfect.
    I Knew anti Chloe's would love that scene!

Quite frankly I loved Keller! And Chloe is no Keller....
    By Nolamom
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
      I Knew anti Chloe's would love that scene!

Quite frankly I loved Keller! And Chloe is no Keller....
      I really didn't follow Atlantis, the wraith scared me off early on. But I watched some of it when McKay and Keller got together *shudders*.
      no means no, and so does pepper spray
      Sig by The Carpenter
      sigpic

Comment

I really didn't follow Atlantis, the wraith scared me off early on. But I watched some of it when McKay and Keller got together *shudders*.
        It did seem forced, But I guess that's why people see Chloe/scott like a keller/Mckay.
        By Nolamom
        sigpic

Comment

It did seem forced, But I guess that's why people see Chloe/scott like a keller/Mckay.
          Yeah, I don't get the chloe/Scott thing myself.
          Sig by The Carpenter
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KEK View Post
            Name one.
            Jack, Daniel, Sheppard, MacKay, Carson etc etc etc. They can all be classed, in some way, as a Mary Sue. But people just don't like doing it.
            Disclaimer: All opinions stated within this post are relevant to the author herself, and do not in any way represent the opinions of God, Country, The Powers That Be or Greater Fandom.

Any resemblance to aforementioned opinions are purely coincidental.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevil View Post
              Jack, Daniel, Sheppard, MacKay, Carson etc etc etc. They can all be classed, in some way, as a Mary Sue. But people just don't like doing it.
              Danny boy and Jack? Really? How?
              By Nolamom
              sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I don't get the chloe/Scott thing myself.
                It was desperation. It wasn't a bad idea just terrible execution
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                  It was desperation. It wasn't a bad idea just terrible execution
                  Oh...yeah.....execution.......good word.....can we execute Chloe?
                  Seriously, how do you think they could correct it.
                  Sig by The Carpenter
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh...yeah.....execution.......good word.....can we execute Chloe?
                    Seriously, how do you think they could correct it.
                    It can't be corrected. The ship has been made. The best you can hope for is they make the ship itself more realastic
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Danny boy and Jack? Really? How?
                      There is nothing about Daniel's move from an academic to an almost super soldier that is not Mary Sue.

Jack is to a much lessor extent, much lessor extent... and I'll honestly say it has more to do with his backstory then anything else. So while I included him there, in no way is he a prime example of it .
                      Disclaimer: All opinions stated within this post are relevant to the author herself, and do not in any way represent the opinions of God, Country, The Powers That Be or Greater Fandom.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevil View Post
                        There is nothing about Daniel's move from an academic to an almost super soldier that is not Mary Sue.

Jack is to a much lessor extent, much lessor extent... and I'll honestly say it has more to do with his backstory then anything else. So while I included him there, in no way is he a prime example of it .
                        Daniel had years of experience in SG-1 before he started to carry real guns. I'd call that real life training, not Mary sue.
                        By Nolamom
                        sigpic

Comment

It can't be corrected. The ship has been made. The best you can hope for is they make the ship itself more realastic
                          Personally I would rather they sink the ship .
                          Can't he just tire of her, and move on. That would mean a huge psychological drama for Chloe, and then she may have some usefulness as a stalker for Scott. Give her something to do.
                          Sig by The Carpenter
                          sigpic

Comment

Daniel had years of experience in SG-1 before he started to carry real guns. I'd call that real life training, not Mary sue.
                            Super Solider Daniel made no sense what so ever, so you could call it a Mary Sue.

My point was, calling all the female characters Mary Sue's (as always happens) ignores that the same can be said for the male characters. I find that division amusing.

After all, I don't think all the female characters are Mary Sue's, and I don't think it about the males either. Just offering reasons they could be.

Comment

Personally I would rather they sink the ship .
                              Can't he just tire of her, and move on. That would mean a huge psychological drama for Chloe, and then she may have some usefulness as a stalker for Scott. Give her something to do.
                              I hope not. That sounds like a terrible storyline and a step back for the character
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

I hope not. That sounds like a terrible storyline and a step back for the character
                                not a step back, just another aspect of her personality. I am just not liking the Chloe character. Hope it gets better in the second half
                                Sig by The Carpenter
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X