But What Did Chloe Mean?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
    Well spotted chum. Unfortunately, the "he" you are referring to is in fact a "she". Clearly, you have failed identification of species' gender in Biology class.
    I'm the narrator. I have no idea what I'm saying besides what's on the script.
    sigpic
    Doci of the BAG

Comment

Originally posted by GateroomGuard View Post
      I'm the narrator. I have no idea what I'm saying besides what's on the script.
      Damn. Well, it's not my fault as writer... I'll just blame that assistant guy... Jelgate. That's it. He's fired.

Literally. In a bonfire pit of sorts.
      ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
        Damn. Well, it's not my fault as writer... I'll just blame that assistant guy... Jelgate. That's it. He's fired.

Literally. In a bonfire pit of sorts.
        Observe the writer in his habitat. Notice the quickness to which it spreads blame to the assistant. The strike is quick and total. When cornered the Writer has been known to attack it's own young in it's defense. But such is all part of natural cycle of nature documentary production.
        sigpic
        Doci of the BAG

Comment

Observe the writer in his habitat. Notice the quickness to which it spreads blame to the assistant. The strike is quick and total. When cornered the Writer has been known to attack it's own young in it's defense. But such is all part of natural cycle of nature documentary production.
          ... Take note of this writer's status as Executive Producer too. As in, you're fired.
          ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

It sometimes makes you wonder if Park is still like that. We haven't seen her engage like that since Life
            We know she was earilyer (greer), but imo she is also a nerdy type. So eli would be a good match

Comment

Its a defense mechansim because of no longer being the alpha male
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Shai Hulud View Post
                Scott's there when Senator Armstrong gets burried in the rubble in Air 1 and is there again when he locks himself in the shuttle. Both extremely traumatic events which Chloe witnesses first hand. Scott's the first one to console her in both instances. Possibly a factor, she's looking for a surrogate Dad Dad Daddy-O.
                Greer was also there for both of those instances, so it's not really a matter of closest male body.
                sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
                  Greer was also there for both of those instances, so it's not really a matter of closest male body.
                  Greer doesnt seem to be Chloe's type, can you imagine her taking Greer home to meet mummy and the rest of the trust fund posse?! THAT could get ugly!
                  Bless the Maker and all His Water. Bless the coming and going of Him, May His passing cleanse the world. May He keep the world for his people.

Comment

Greer doesnt seem to be Chloe's type, can you imagine her taking Greer home to meet mummy and the rest of the trust fund posse?! THAT could get ugly!
                    We have no evidence that Chloe's mother is a racist, and she clearly doesn't care for her old "friends" (i.e. trust fund posse) anymore given the events of Earth. So, it actually shouldn't be a problem.
                    Sig by Pandora's Box
                    sigpic

Comment

Okay, BACK THE **** up here, in what way was that racist? I mentioned nothing WHATSOEVER about Greer's race.
                      Bless the Maker and all His Water. Bless the coming and going of Him, May His passing cleanse the world. May He keep the world for his people.

Comment

Okay, BACK THE **** up here, in what way was that racist? I mentioned nothing WHATSOEVER about Greer's race.
                        Why on earth would Greer be unacceptable to Chloe's family?
                        sigpic

Comment

I don't think Chloe gets it, because women usually don't. It's gotta be almost the number one thing that men hate about women. Many women have community psychology when it comes to emotional support/bonding. They go for group/network support methods.

Men are very specific and focus their emotional need on their mothers & wives and nobody else. If Chloe isn't committing to marry Eli, then it most definitely is a "Runner-up Prize".
                          sigpic My Twit-name (@fwupow) is the same!

Comment

Originally posted by fwupow View Post
                            I don't think Chloe gets it, because women usually don't. It's gotta be almost the number one thing that men hate about women. Many women have community psychology when it comes to emotional support/bonding. They go for group/network support methods.

Men are very specific and focus their emotional need on their mothers & wives and nobody else. If Chloe isn't committing to marry Eli, then it most definitely is a "Runner-up Prize".
                            way to go, Captain Generalization! And you've managed to make a slam both on women and on men, that takes skill (or something else, but I;ll keep that to myself ) Maybe it's something you just happen to hate about women? And I'd be willing to bet there are a lot of guys right here on GW that manage to care about more women than just their mothers and wives.
                            sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
                              I'd be willing to bet there are a lot of guys right here on GW that manage to care about more women than just their mothers and wives.
                              A lot of women...
                              A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

fwupow,

Originally posted by fwupow View Post

Huh? So the only relationship's between men and women that matter to men are women they are having sex with and their mothers? Really? That a rather paleolithic view of intersex relationships.
                                Last edited by Ser Scot A Ellison; 16 August 2010, 03:22 AM.
                                All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story...

"Scott isn't out. Actually, he'll probably soon get back in, then out, then in, then out, then in, with rhythm and stamina." reddevil 4/22/2010

Comment

Working...
                                X