No announcement yet.

TJ's Decision and what I think of it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't help but wonder how long the baby would survive if they got down to that green paste again.

Comment

I hope the baby doesn't make it. It makes the most sense dramatically.

Comment

TJ made the right call in the end. Absolutely natural for her to question her life when she found out. Christ compared to what real pregnant women come up with to mystify men, she was quite tame I thought.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
          Spoiler:
          I say wait a few episodes. It'll make Faith kinda hard to rewatch - I anticipate cringing if the miscarriage occurs.
          I think it would be
          Spoiler:
          braver if she decided to abort.

Comment

This thread is about TJ being selfish hey. Well good for her. More drama please.

Comment

I know that Alaina Huffman's RL pregnancy has probably put the producers in a bit of a bind, but from the second she started looking a little unwell I knew what it was going to be.
              Couldn't they have just written/filmed around it rather than including it in the show? I can't stand babies in scifi, they always end up being a big deal pre-birth and are used to initiate the usual cliched scenes. Then after birth, they are completely absent until they need some excuse for the mother to not go on a mission or just for some cheap drama.

Babies=fail.

Comment

Talyn,

The irony of your screen name and your attitude about "babies in SciFi" is absolutely priceless. Talyn was one of the best used SciFi pregnancies ever.
                All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story...

"Scott isn't out. Actually, he'll probably soon get back in, then out, then in, then out, then in, with rhythm and stamina." reddevil 4/22/2010

Comment

Originally posted by Ser Scot A Ellison View Post
                  Talyn,

The irony of your screen name and your attitude about "babies in SciFi" is absolutely priceless. Talyn was one of the best used SciFi pregnancies ever.
                  It was also one of the most unconventional ones. The fact is that he's right - just look at how Teyla's spawn was handled. I really hope they kill it and before too long.

Comment

Originally posted by Ser Scot A Ellison View Post
                    Talyn,

Two different shows & Stargate has shown that it does not do pregnancy stories good so better to end it before something silly happens. Lets bring Michael back randomly & he goes for TJ's kid

YEAH

Comment

Originally posted by dacooker View Post
                      I'm sorry to say, she's very hormonal atm being pregnant and all. Any sense of logical thought goes out the window.
                      agree ! it's a very difficult situation and it's normal the think that the baby will rise surrounded by military women/men in tension and in a ship ( eventually ) with no trees , nature ... etc ( eventually )
                      Watching SGA and SGU

Comment

Anyone else a bit put off by some of the "Kill it" comments here?
                        By Nolamom
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                          Anyone else a bit put off by some of the "Kill it" comments here?
                          Well I'm personally not hoping it dead, just thinking it'll happen.
                          ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Exactly. My wife would probably make the same choice. But she does not need to be on a planet made by aliens that might kill her, or worse, experiment on her and her baby. I am glad she didn't stay.

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                              Well I'm personally not hoping it dead, just thinking it'll happen.
                              Plenty of alien herbs and venom to eat with untested side effects .

Comment

Well I'm glad she didn't stay in that alien planet, she made the right decision even though she might have been a little selfish in the beginning, but she was only looking out for her unborn child, but the father has a right to know so if Young is really the father of her child then he has a right to make decisions about it, but what if he's not the father and that's why she wanted to stay behind, she was so embarrassed, and that's why she was choosing to stay behind with the others so that she could deal with her pregnancy without the extra stress she would get from Young, I don't know I'm just talking crazy here cause I'm bored, Lol !!!!!!
                                sigpic
                                siggy made by RogueRanger
                                http://youtu.be/frhgT5CMpjo
                                killing threads one post at a time

Comment

Working...
                                X