No announcement yet.

TJ(Tamara Johansen)/Everett Young Impact/Speculation/Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, but what if they don't? What if it just stays with an affair?
    Also, would there really be a big impact on the series in general?
    As you (general) can hear and see on this forum there are adamant opposers to any romantic relationship on SGU, so?
    A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
      Yeah, but what if they don't? What if it just stays with an affair?
      I'm fine with that part, too. That could lead to some interesting character clashes between the two on a level much more personal than officer and subordonate. If nothing else, it'll give all the ficcers some much needed angst to fuel their fics with
      sigpic
      http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

Yeah, but it seems like Young is avoiding her, or at least being alone and close with her. So she might move and start something with someone else because she thinks he really loves his wife and wants to rekindle things with his wife. If those stupid stones had not been there I don't think Young would be holding on like that, but now it seems like he is holding on. While his wife is definitely planning on moving on without him it seems. That affair must have created a serious gap between them.
        We dn't know if there ever was an affair yet. It's never been said outright or anything in any of the eps yet so it's still all conjecture.

But what I'm trying to say is, she isn't waiting on him. She doesn't even like him romantically yet. But as the months go by they grow closer together and start to form a bond. I can't see Young pining for his wife for that long, not after she wanted to kick him to the kerb so quickly. I think their marriage would essentially be over my then so It wouldn't be some lewd affair. This I could get behind. I'd rather see a friendship and bond develop between them.

After all Scott has the lewd affairs down to a T

This is just my opinion on what I would like to see and not fact

Originally posted by Cory Holmes View Post
        If you stop and think about it, could this 'ship be the PTBs way of showing us how Jack and Sam would NOT have worked? With all the frat rules, personality conflicts, and (possible) favouritism from the leader (Colonel Young) in regards to the subordonate (TJ), could this be showing us how hooking those two up in SG-1 is a terrible, terrible idea?

We won't really know more until more of the show airs, but it's worth thinking about.
        Of course Jack/Sam worked...They're together now, might have took them a while........A long long long long while but they got there in the end *snicker* *runs away from Cory*

I was just rewatching Air II and came across this little tidbit:

When Young and TJ were in the bedroom talking about his condition (the non-walking bits after getting your head whacked by flying across the room) he started talking about her scholarship.

TJ: Seattle. That's where my scholarship was.
        Young: I'm sorry.
        TJ: That part's not your fault.

Emphasis is mine, but when you take that scene with the earlier one she had with Camille Wray, where Wray points out that two weeks previous TJ had said that Icarus Base was the best job she'd ever had. Then she requested a transfer and now is saying that her being marooned on Destiny wasn't Young's fault, yet the way she said it makes me think that she holds Young at fault for somethings else.

Hmmmmmmmm.
        Well until we find out for sure I'm still not convinced there was anything between TJ/Young nanananana.....Not falling for it

I think TJ does have a secret (that much is pretty obvious, even for me ) and I do think Young knows what it is but until they come out and outright say they were having an affair I'm staying in denial *climbs back into denial bubble*
        sigpic

Comment

*pricks denial bubble* ba-FWOOOOOSH! Oh I'm sorry, did I do that?
          sigpic

Comment

*pricks denial bubble* ba-FWOOOOOSH! Oh I'm sorry, did I do that?
            Just as well I've got a spare And it's unprickable Um that doesn't sound right
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
              And it's unprickable Um that doesn't sound right
              Mwahaha. I have you now!
              sigpic

Comment

Mwahaha. I have you now!
                Oh haha...I'll send Greer onto you
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                  Oh haha...I'll send Greer onto you
                  That's easy: I'll just distract him with Telford and the moron from Darkness who's name escapes me. By the time he's finished beating them to a pulp, you'll be in my grasp
                  sigpic

Comment

That's easy: I'll just distract him with Telford and the moron from Darkness who's name escapes me. By the time he's finished beating them to a pulp, you'll be in my grasp
                    Can you send McKay to him too
                    sigpic

Comment

Please don't completely derail this thread?

Comment

Please don't completely derail this thread?
                        *pouts* But....But....That's what I live for

And I'm all out of speculations I think I dried my brain up
                        sigpic

Comment

Yeah, but that's because all the good things still have to come. So which episode are we waiting for? Time, Earth and ???

Comment

Yeah, but that's because all the good things still have to come. So which episode are we waiting for? Time, Earth and ???
                            Light Yeah I haven't seen that one yet I'm watching the uncensored version tomorrow night
                            sigpic

Comment

What do you mean uncensored version? Are there censored and uncensored versions?

Comment

What do you mean uncensored version? Are there censored and uncensored versions?
                                Yep. It gets aired on Sky1 on Tuesday at 8pm and because it is before the 9pm watershed time anything that they deem too adult for viewers is therefore cut from the ep. It gets repeated on Wednesday on Sky2 at 9pm and they show the full version then

Don't ask why, we haven't figured that out yet I don't know what an hours difference makes
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X