TJ(Tamara Johansen)/Everett Young Impact/Speculation/Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jper View Post
    Well I'm rooting for them having an affair before being on the Destiny. But don't worry, I still like you Linda.

P.S.
    Spoilers for Earth:
    Spoiler:
    Seems like in Earth Young will be hitting things off with his wife again. Wrong person imho.
    I don't like affairs or triangles from hell or yes even quadrangles from hell I still like you too

We already have immature actions from Scott, I think we would benefit from a mature relationship with Young/TJ
    sigpic

Comment

Sure, but a previous affair can be mature. I don't like Young's wife, so no sympathy for her and a lot for Young. Anyway, I think Young can be mature and it can be a mature relationship even when they had something in the past.
      A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Sure, but a previous affair can be mature. I don't like Young's wife, so no sympathy for her and a lot for Young. Anyway, I think Young can be mature and it can be a mature relationship even when they had something in the past.
        You do know whose writing in Stargate, right? Do you really think these guys can write mature They haven't exactly endeared themselves in writing romance in the past And I don't want them getting their hands on TJ and Young and ruining what could be a good thing
        sigpic

Comment

Oh no, don't start about that again. I was just getting a tad less hopeless and negative again. The truth has doomed me back to the bottom again. There's still that little sprinkle of hope.

Comment

Oh no, don't start about that again. I was just getting a tad less hopeless and negative again. The truth has doomed me back to the bottom again. There's still that little sprinkle of hope.
            Well I'm not the Queen of pessimism for nothing ya know
            sigpic

Comment

Well at least you're a Queen. I'm still a minion.

Comment

Well at least you're a Queen. I'm still a minion.
                Oh poor you, well you could be my apprentice
                sigpic

Comment

No thanks, I'm not ready to completely go over to the dark side yet, but mind you, if TPTB screw this up I will happily (or maybe not so happily, but it's an expression) join you. So they better not screw this up! Do you think this kind of blackmail would work?

Comment

No thanks, I'm not ready to completely go over to the dark side yet, but mind you, if TPTB screw this up I will happily (or maybe not so happily, but it's an expression) join you. So they better not screw this up! Do you think this kind of blackmail would work?
                    But the dark side is so nice hehe... Well you could try and see how it goes
                    sigpic

Comment

oh noes! Don't tempt me. Wat if I cannot leave anymore. That would be a huge problem. Imagine that.

Comment

See, I'd be all over TJ and Young having a pre-Destiny affair. Preferrabily more than a one-off encounter in the broom closet, I'd rather it was a longer and more drawn out thing, with mulitple encounters over weeks and months.

Does that mean that Young or TJ are absolute scum for this? Not at all. We've seen that they're good, competent people that can get the job done in the face of adverstiy. That doesn't mean that they can't make mistakes, though, and possibly those mistakes might include each other. Even the smartest of people do some incredibly stupid things at times.

Either way, I want TJ/Young so I can proudly proclaim that I finally support a canon relationship!
                        sigpic
                        http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

Well I agree. Maybe "affair" has a much too negative sound to it. Maybe.

Also, it's true what you said. The characters still are "good, competent people that can get the job done in the face of adversity".

Comment

I've been a dedicated ’Gate shipper for more than a decade, but when they kept disappointing me season after season I grew more than a little bitter, you know? Then the less than graceful way they finally gave us a canon-ship followed by the cancellations (still smarting, here) and the ominous intimations of the direction the new show was taking (Stargate 90210? FCOL!) and I'd been just about ready to give it up in terms of ship. I've seen the show now (Oh my. Closet sex. In the first episode.) and was ready to begin coping with the varsity quarterback/homecoming queen scenario, but I NEVER EVEN ONCE GAVE A SINGLE THOUGHT TO A TJ/EY PAIRING OF ANY SORT UNTIL I STUMBLED ON THIS THREAD! I did not see this, but after thinking on it, all I can say is OMFG.

I'm already an LF fan, but I'm trying really hard not to get completely carried away with this unexpected turn. I'm gonna have to see it to believe it, myself, but ooooohhhhh, wouldn't it nice? To finally, finally, see a mature, fleshed out, grown-up, realistic relationship on Stargate?

Comment

It would be nice.
                              That must be the understatement of the century.

Comment

Originally posted by ladyjanus View Post
                                ooooohhhhh, wouldn't it nice? To finally, finally, see a mature, fleshed out, grown-up, realistic relationship on Stargate?
                                Yeah, that'd be nice. I'm also willing to watch a sex scene with TJ, too Vanessa James and Chloe have had their turns, it's TJ's time!
                                sigpic
                                http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

Working...
                                X