MSgt. Ronald Greer Discussion/Jamil Walker/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oranos View Post
    A thread for Greer? I'm surprised I haven't either found or posted here sooner. It's almost a crime.

I'm not sure what I think of the show. Still. But I've tuned in every week for Greer. The guy is about a thousand different shades of awesome. There's just no other way to put it.

Jamil Walker Smith, I think, is the actor who portrays Greer, and I can't say enough about him either. He does a fantastic job.
    Welcome here Oranos! Yeah I was wondering why there wasn't more Greer fans out there. He is awesome.....so unpredictable but you just like him alot!! The show needs more characters like this.
    Originally posted by jelgate
    This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
      Welcome here Oranos!
      Thanks!

Originally posted by squirrely1
      Yeah I was wondering why there wasn't more Greer fans out there. He is awesome.....so unpredictable but you just like him alot!! The show needs more characters like this.
      You should try to keep the thread on the first page so the rest of us Greer fans can actually find it.

Comment

Thanks!

You should try to keep the thread on the first page so the rest of us Greer fans can actually find it.
        you're welcome!! Wait!! Why is it my responsibility to keep this thread on the first page??!! You could help you know!!

Comment

Wait!! Why is it my responsibility to keep this thread on the first page??!! You could help you know!!
          I am helping now that I've found it. No thanks to you.

Just remember for the future: Greer deserves better than to be on page three.

Comment

I am helping now that I've found it. No thanks to you.

Just remember for the future: Greer deserves better than to be on page three.
            Oh no thanks to me?? WHAT??? I can't very well spam and double post just to keep it on page 1....ok anyway....thanks for helping!!

Comment

Oh no thanks to me?? WHAT??? I can't very well spam and double post just to keep it on page 1....ok anyway....thanks for helping!!
              The thread was buried under countless others. An unspeakable horror, I might add. If I hadn't stumbled across it (mostly by accident), it probably would have remained there for some time. Surely Greer is awesome enough for one or two double posts, yes?

That is why we are all here, I believe. To bask in the aura of Greer's indescribable awesomeness. To sing his praises on high. To...am I getting a little carried away here?

Either way, the point is the same. The awesomeness that is Greer must be spread to all the unbelievers. Which is rather difficult to accomplish when the the thread is nowhere to be found.

Comment

Surely Greer is awesome enough for one or two double posts, yes?
                Since double-posting might land you in hot water with the mods, I found that another neat trick is to delete your last post and then just repost it.
                Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler View Post
                  Since double-posting might land you in hot water with the mods, I found that another neat trick is to delete your last post and then just repost it.
                  well that is really not necessary since you can pic spam is ok especially in the app/thunk threads....so I'll start my own Greer folder in my PB and I'll post a pic here and there!!

Comment

well that is really not necessary since you can pic spam is ok especially in the app/thunk threads....so I'll start my own Greer folder in my PB and I'll post a pic here and there!!
                    I'm hoping for a really sharp and pithy line from Greer in the next couple of episodes. I have good feeling about tonight's episode. BTW, congratulations on getting 2000 posts and the rank of Major.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
                      I'm hoping for a really sharp and pithy line from Greer in the next couple of episodes. I have good feeling about tonight's episode. BTW, congratulations on getting 2000 posts and the rank of Major.
                      Yeah the promo pics has some great shots of greer...he looks like he may have a good amount of screen time!! WOOT!!
                      Thanks for the Congrats!!

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler View Post
                        This would be an acceptable compromise.

Originally posted by squirrely1
                        As would this. In fact, I quite like this one.

Comment

This would be an acceptable compromise.

As would this. In fact, I quite like this one.
                          Yeah...I just have to get photobucket cooperating with me....which it's not ATM!! Grrrrrrr

Comment

Thanks ATEM!!

Comment

OMG.

(Obviously Greer spoilers for "Time." Don't read if you don't want to know.)

Spoiler:
                              First timeline Greer. The one man army. Easily the highest kill count of the episode. And valiantly defending the team against insurmountable odds till the bitter end. Second timeline Greer upset that he couldn't save the team. Then he volunteers to head back to the planet.

Comment

Working...
                              X