MSgt. Ronald Greer Discussion/Jamil Walker/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Major Tyler View Post
    Greer doesn't get stressed...stressed gets Greer!

Alternate

When threatened to be burned up by the heat of a star, Greer simply gets naked and instantly becomes hotter than the star. Guess who ends up getting burned.
    Oh you're changing my Greer fact?? WTF?? You could have made in Fact 12
    Originally posted by jelgate
    This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
      Oh you're changing my Greer fact?? WTF?? You could have made in Fact 12
      Just brainstorming.
      Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler View Post
        Just brainstorming.
        It's ok....I'll let it slide ....this time....but if you ever do that again....I'll sick Greer on ya!! hahahahahaha

Comment

Spoilers for "Time" on this one.

Spoiler:
          Greer once punched a star. It caused a solar flare and saved the team...twice.

Comment

Originally posted by Oranos View Post
            Spoilers for "Time" on this one.

Spoiler:
            Greer once punched a star. It caused a solar flare and saved the team...twice.
            *snort* Good one!!

Comment

*snort* Good one!!
              What? You saying the other ones weren't good?

Comment

What? You saying the other ones weren't good?
                Oh they were good too....I can't *snort* on every one!!

Greer Fact 13: Greer is not superstitious....in fact he breaks mirrors with this bare hands and uses black cats for target practice. .....and don't even think of sicking the animal rights activists on me.... I like black cats but apparently Greer doesn't...I'm just sayin!!!

Comment

Oh they were good too....I can't *snort* on every one!!
                  I don't expect you to. Just mine.

Originally posted by squirrely1
                  Greer Fact 13: Greer is not superstitious....in fact he breaks mirrors with this bare hands and uses black cats for target practice. .....and don't even think of sicking the animal rights activists on me.... I like black cats but apparently Greer doesn't...I'm just sayin!!!
                  Actually, Greer uses Eli's kinos for target practice.

Comment

I don't expect you to. Just mine.

Actually, Greer uses Eli's kinos for target practice.
                    true.... but I think he likes to think of the Kinos as evil black cats...it helps him concentrate! YOu know I'm just joking right? I actually thing Greer has a few black cats as pets!! which brings me to......

Fact 14: Greer secretly likes black cats....he has a black cat tat on his right shoulder blade!

Comment

Greer doesn't refuse to do Kino interviews. Kinos are too frightened to be around Greer.
                      sigpic
                      http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

Nice Greer promo pic for Life...

Spoiler pic alert

http://stargate.mgm.com/assets//Stil...109-0171xe.jpg

Comment

I find i like Greer

Here we go, my contribution

I snurched the original Smiley from "Hiccups" and the sinage and Kino are me P

i was thinking of making an animated one with him tossing the kino up and down with a smile
                          Originally posted by Apostle's Message Redux
                          Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"
                          Read the story ---- Apostle's Message Redux, ME/SG Crossover

Comment

Originally posted by Aragon101 View Post
                            I find i like Greer

Here we go, my contribution

I snurched the original Smiley from "Hiccups" and the sinage and Kino are me P

i was thinking of making an animated one with him tossing the kino up and down with a smile
                            WOOT!! Thanks for the present!! Can I snurch and use?? DO you have any other Smilies from SGU??

Greening ya for this!!

Comment

WOOT!! Thanks for the present!! Can I snurch and use?? DO you have any other Smilies from SGU??

Greening ya for this!!
                              I've made a few. Hiccups made the basic shape and hair for the main cast of SGU, you can find them here.

Once you have the main face, it's just a matter of editing to whatever smiley you want. Animations take time though

feel free to snurch. all my smileys are meant to be shared

mostly i've done John/Sam smiley's for personal use, or as you can see at the bototm, to promote my fanfics.

I did make this SGU smiley though at the request of... someone.. Forget who though. This Eli is mine

Did you have something specific for Greer? I can see about making something
                              Originally posted by Apostle's Message Redux
                              Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"
                              Read the story ---- Apostle's Message Redux, ME/SG Crossover

Comment

Originally posted by Aragon101 View Post
                                I've made a few. Hiccups made the basic shape and hair for the main cast of SGU, you can find them here.

Once you have the main face, it's just a matter of editing to whatever smiley you want. Animations take time though

feel free to snurch. all my smileys are meant to be shared

mostly i've done John/Sam smiley's for personal use, or as you can see at the bototm, to promote my fanfics.

I did make this SGU smiley though at the request of... someone.. Forget who though. This Eli is mine

Did you have something specific for Greer? I can see about making something
                                Oh wow!!! You are wonderful for offering....IDK guys what do we want for Greer?? I say something with a gun...him shooting or if you don't have time to make it an animation...just him holding a gun...IDK....anything at this point. What program do you use to make them...Photoshop??
                                Thanks again Aragon!!

Comment

Working...
                                X