• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
    Very cool!!
    Made by the wonderful Lahela

Comment

Anyone know if the new gate will have an iris or some sort of force field around it to prevent unwanted incoming travelers?
      sigpic

Comment

Anyone know if the new gate will have an iris or some sort of force field around it to prevent unwanted incoming travelers?
        From what we've been given, I don't think we know about this yet. It'd certainly be an interesting problem if it didn't.
        Sig by Pandora's Box
        sigpic

Comment

I dont know maybe something like the shield on Atlantis but i highly doubt it

As it may be to advanced maybe there is nothing so enemies can get on-board and they have to fight them off lol

Comment

Originally posted by Coronach View Post
            From what we've been given, I don't think we know about this yet. It'd certainly be an interesting problem if it didn't.
            I know it would be...maybe Madwelshboy knows! He's a varitable plethora of information.

Originally posted by SGU Scotsman View Post
            I dont know maybe something like the shield on Atlantis but i highly doubt it

As it may be to advanced maybe there is nothing so enemies can get on-board and they have to fight them off lol
            Well, it may make for some interesting scenes, like you said, if they don't have some way of blocking unwanted incoming travelers!
            sigpic

Comment

I know it would be...maybe Madwelshboy knows! He's a varitable plethora of information.

Well, it may make for some interesting scenes, like you said, if they don't have some way of blocking unwanted incoming travelers!
              Yea it would lol

And yea your right MWB knows hay MWB you know anything about this ?

Comment

I hope there's no shield because I like the possibilities that opens up
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                  Yes me too as there should be some fatalitys if any enemie got on-board

Comment

This is true! But I would hate to have to guard the gate 24-7
                    sigpic

Comment

It could be the case that it doesn't actually need an iris/shield. I mean, the Destiny is almost always on the move, so how would any race know where to dial to even if they wanted to attack that way?

Interesting
                      Sig by Pandora's Box
                      sigpic

Comment

This is true! But I would hate to have to guard the gate 24-7
                        The SGC and Atlantis gates were guarded 24/7 even with a shield

It could be the case that it doesn't actually need an iris/shield. I mean, the Destiny is almost always on the move, so how would any race know where to dial to even if they wanted to attack that way?

Interesting
                        That's a good point! But it could be a random chance thing in an ep or two.
                        sigpic

Comment

Interesting
                          Very interesting can of worms I've opened up! But yes...I forgot that Destiny is always moving. That might make it difficult for othes to know where to dial in. Then again...if an enemy figures out the dialing sequence! (que dramatic music)
                          sigpic

Comment

Haha, yup. Not disregarding the random dial-in. It'd be hilarious if it happened while a bunch of the people on the ship were asleep, and only a few guards were stationed at the gate
                            Sig by Pandora's Box
                            sigpic

Comment

Haha, yup. Not disregarding the random dial-in. It'd be hilarious if it happened while a bunch of the people on the ship were asleep, and only a few guards were stationed at the gate
                              Be still my heart!
                              sigpic

Comment

The SGC and Atlantis gates were guarded 24/7 even with a shield

Yes your right they were and i would to Carter lol guarding the gate 24-7 would be tiring

And yes Lahela your right its a random chance and i hope it does happen it will test these new characters bottle lol should be good if it ever happened fighting an enemie you know nothing about is like fighting blind

Comment

Working...
                                X