This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sblade View Post
    Lime? What will they do to get the ship moving? Burn some coal?
    Spoiler:
    Lime Fueled CO2 Scrubber. Sounds like something Janus would invent... too bad he wasn't born yet when the destiny was built. I could so see that. Perhaps it was Janus' ancestor.

Comment

But where is the science fiction in that? The Ancients should have better technology back then. Are you telling me the crew will have to go lime hunting during the whole show? Heck, at least Sheppard & Co. went ZPM hunting on SGA.
      sigpic

Comment

But where is the science fiction in that? The Ancients should have better technology back then. Are you telling me the crew will have to go lime hunting during the whole show? Heck, at least Sheppard & Co. went ZPM hunting on SGA.
        u also have to remeber that some or most of that could be false and or change at anytime.but yeah the lime thing does sound very strange????

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew486DX View Post
          Spoiler:
          Lime Fueled CO2 Scrubber. Sounds like something Janus would invent... too bad he wasn't born yet when the destiny was built. I could so see that. Perhaps it was Janus' ancestor.
          Originally posted by kennythewraith View Post
          u also have to remeber that some or most of that could be false and or change at anytime.but yeah the lime thing does sound very strange????
          To me it sounds like the Ancients were ahead of their time when it comes to be environmentally friendly. From what I read about Lime fuel. It is better for the environment!!!
          MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
          MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
          POLARIS TORONTO 2007
          CREATION STARGATE VANCOUVER 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012
          GATECON VANCOUVER 2008 & 2010
          VCON VANCOUVER 2010
          FAN EXPO VANCOUVER 2012 & 2013

Comment

These informations are available for about 1 or 2 month on stargate-sg1-solutions.com.
            They have been mentioned in "Stargate Universe Discussion/Speculation Thread".

But there wasn't any topic about this, so I understand it's a new thing for some people.

Comment

Originally posted by HunGripen View Post
              These informations are available for about 1 or 2 month on stargate-sg1-solutions.com.
              They have been mentioned in "Stargate Universe Discussion/Speculation Thread".

But there wasn't any topic about this, so I understand it's a new thing for some people.
              It was also posted in the Air pre-air speculation thread, which is were it belongs since its essenal spoilers for Air

Comment

This is actruly some welcomed news, because it eases one of my biggest fears for the series.

Spoiler:
                The Mod's snipped the section in the original post that I'm about to touch upon. So don't look, unless you want to see minor spoilers.
                Spoiler:
                Spoiler:
                Spoiler:
                Theres been quite a bit of speculation that their would be a 304 guarding Icarus Base. My fear was that there would be a 304 and it would be destroyed in the attack. But from the sounds of things it will escape back to Earth before that can happen
                The Doctor: [leafing through a teen magazine] That won't last. He's gay and she's an alien.

Carter: You saying that it could be boobytraped?
                Teal'C: Booby?

May the Force Be With You

Comment

I think I’m going to start getting up a half hour earlier so that I can get into work a little sooner as this week, we finally start shooting on the Stage 4 Destiny set. Excitement abounds! I know that some of the actors have been holding off on visiting the set so that when they first lay eyes on the ship interiors, they’ll be lit and ready to roll. If I’m early enough, I’d love to catch the look on their faces when they first step onto what will be their home away from home for (hopefully) the next 6+ years.
                  http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...t-of-february/
                  sigpic
                  The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Yesterday was a huge day on the Destiny set. While most days will average 4-5 scenes, this one focused on only one. One BIG scene involving the entire cast + plenty o’ extras. Tomorrow’s line-up, meanwhile, is looking muy angustia! Oh, and just so you all know - Director Andy Mikita is doing an amazing job. The dailies have been incredibly dynamic. Kudos also go out to Director of Photography Rohn Schmidt for achieving such a unique and impressive look for the new show.
                    http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...ub-discussion/
                    sigpic

Comment

Major D. Davis writes: “Are you almost done filming Air or is there still a way to go?”

Answer: We’re shooting all three parts. We’ve still got a ways to go yet.
                      http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...-a-cargo-ship/
                      sigpic

Comment

Anyway, tomorrow, we’ll be shyftyng from the Destyny set over to Stage 4. Fun wyth James, Wray, Tamara, Chloe, Franklyn, Tush, and Ely. [...]
                        http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...-translatyons/
                        sigpic

Comment

Heh.

Gotta love the snark.
                          sigpic

Comment

Ok first off this thread will have major spoilers about air(all three parts) i mean serious spoilers, like spoilers that will ruin the premeier and it will have spoilers for EATG. You know how
                            Spoiler:
                            Caldwell said in EATG that the oddesy was on a top secret mission. Well here is what i think he meant. but first you need to know the synopsis of air. Heres the link, http://stargate-sg1-solutions.com/bl...more-conflict/ but i have it all in a spoiler box here

Spoiler:
                            SPOILERS ~ SPOILERS ~ SPOILERS ~ SPOILERS ~ SPOILERS ~ SPOILERS

Ok im warning you again, this is more than the synopsis that has been released, this summarizes the whole epsiode. You have been warned.

A lot of the story is told in flashback, which makes putting together the order of events rather confusing, so keep that in mind when you read this interpretation:

SETTINGS: Icarus Base is the off-world base that houses the project researching the 9th chevron. Solutions has referred to this project as the Ninth Chevron Project in previous reports. Creative consultant Joseph Mallozzi mentioned the two main sets for the show recently in his weblog, “Another visit to the Destiny in Stage 4 and the Icarus Base in Stage 5 shows the sets are coming along nicely. The ship interiors are particularly impressive.”

AIR (2-part premiere) (Final Draft):

Previous spoilers indicated that Col. Everett Young (Justin Louis) was in temporary command of the Icarus Base. Apparently, the intended permanent commander is Col. Collins. Collins is in the Base to meet the visiting IOA (Camille Wray, not yet cast) and US government civilian authorities (Senator Hamilton [Walker?] and Chloe, not yet cast) when the Base comes under attack.

<<Snipped by Moderator.Copyrighted material belongs to the site linked,and must not be re-posted in it's entirety on GW.TY. >>

So mabye its the
                            Spoiler:
                            oddessy, like Caldwell said
                            . Any thoughts?
                            Last edited by Bagpuss; 24 March 2009, 11:06 PM. Reason: see under second spoiler tag.
                            sigpic

Comment

aren't there like 50 kabillion threads on this topic??
                              Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
                              sigpic

Comment

I hadn't heard of any of this before. Cool stuff. That is all i want to know though going into the episode. And pictures, any more spoilers and I wont have any surprise left for the debut!
                                Check out my music on Youtube and iCompositions.com

http://www.youtube.com/user/phildebrand2http://www.icompositions.com/artists/olympus/
                                sigpic

Enjoy!

Comment

Working...
                                X