Originally posted by ijffdrie View Post
      priors
      Nothing supernatural there.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
        Nothing supernatural there.
        ascended beings

actually science fiction is just fantasy where the powers are explained
        Last edited by ijffdrie; 27 February 2009, 02:27 AM.

Comment

More Icarus Base today. Jamil (aka Sgt. Greer) looked like he was having the time of his life. Tomorrow, we head Exterior.
          http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...eble-frenchie/
          sigpic
          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Who wants to bet the Icarus base blows up?
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

not me, i am too afraid you are right

Comment

The action moved to Stage 2 today for more Icarus Base intrigue. Later, we fire off the BIG GUNS! As 1st A.D. Bill Mizel advised: “If you don’t have to be here, don’t be here. It’s going to be loud, probably the loudest thing you’ve ever heard.” Carl, standing beside me, threw me a doubtful look. How loud could it be? I assured him that it wouldn’t be THAT loud. At worst, it would shatter his glasses and trigger an involuntary bowel movement. Nonetheless, I think he’s decided to skip it.

I was outside this afternoon, hanging around the crafts service table, talking to the actors between set-ups: Brian, Jamil, and the actors who play James, Spencer, and Curtis (Yes, they have real names but I have no idea when they will be made public.). Lovely, lovely people, all very excited about the show and the general good on-set vibe. Then, back in the production offices talking to the lovely Alaina (aka Tamara), discussing chocolate, dim sum, and what a brilliant job she did on a very tough scene the other day. We also dropped by the Stage 4 Destiny set - all lit up! Holy crap is it big! And impressive! I’ve got a backlog of pics, everything from design and construction to the finished deal, just waiting to be posted…
                http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...news-round-up/
                sigpic
                The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

I don't know if this has been posted before.

I am warning you that this post MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR SPOILERS for the first three episodes Air pt. 1-3. It contains quite a few events of the beginning of the first episode.

This information comes from the audition sides of a character called Col. Collins, who i believe is now Col. Telford.

I AM WARNING YOU AGAIN THAT THIS POST CONTAINS MAJOR MAJOR SPOILERS!
                  Read at your own discretion.

Spoiler:
                  SPOILERS ~ SPOILERS ~ SPOILERS ~ SPOILERS ~ SPOILERS ~ SPOILERS

WARNING YOU AGAIN!!!

A lot of the story is told in flashback, which makes putting together the order of events rather confusing, so keep that in mind when you read this interpretation:

SETTINGS: Icarus Base is the off-world base that houses the project researching the 9th chevron. Solutions has referred to this project as the Ninth Chevron Project in previous reports. Creative consultant Joseph Mallozzi mentioned the two main sets for the show recently in his weblog, “Another visit to the Destiny in Stage 4 and the Icarus Base in Stage 5 shows the sets are coming along nicely. The ship interiors are particularly impressive.”

AIR (2-part premiere) (Final Draft):

Previous spoilers indicated that Col. Everett Young (Justin Louis) was in temporary command of the Icarus Base. Apparently, the intended permanent commander is Col. Collins. Collins is in the Base to meet the visiting IOA (Camille Wray, not yet cast) and US government civilian authorities (Senator Hamilton [Walker?] and Chloe, not yet cast) when the Base comes under attack.

<<<Snipped by Moderator>

AIR PART 3 (Revised Writer’s Draft):

Collins is back on Earth and swaps bodies with Young via an Ancient communications stone, located in a communications lab at a Homeworld Security facility. There are guards standing nearby, and a person named Park is with Collins. The communications lab had previously interacted with Rush, who is stranded on the Destiny like Young is. Lieutenant Tamara Jon (”TJ”, formerly ranked at captain in the breakdowns) takes Collins and Park on a tour of the Destiny while they’re in Young’s and someone else’s bodies. Apparently, Young’s body was injured (possibly during the evacuation), but Collins insists on staying with his crew to help them in their situation, no matter how much pain he’s in.

<<Snipped by Moderator>>
                  More information about the show can be found at Stargate Universe guide in the Stargate Wiki. The Sci Fi Channel will be premiering the first two parts of “Air” in a two-hour movie in the Fall, and Part 3 will be shown later in the show’s regular hour timeslot.

The drafts used in the auditions don’t necessarily reflect the actual story, so spoilers are extremely subject to change as the episodes are in production.

For the full info please visit http://stargate-sg1-solutions.com/bl...more-conflict/
                  Last edited by TraK; 28 February 2009, 07:11 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

So that's what happening on the house scene. Cause someone who liked stargate found the stargate crew filming on their street
                    sigpic

Comment

I think this is old news. I'm pretty sure we have already seen this.
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

More details than I previously knew, or at least in confirms speculation I had heard.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
                          More details than I previously knew, or at least in confirms speculation I had heard.
                          Same here.

Thanks, Trak. I read some things on SG-1 Solutions and got bits of that info, but I didn't find all that you did.

Comment

Wow, the opening episode just sound epic beyond belief. What a better way to open than a giant battle with an unknown force and survive. That has Stargate written all over it.
                            I'm gonna miss SG1..
                            Season 10, Simply amazing... Bring on the movies

The ori are going down!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ferrari20092 View Post
                              Wow, the opening episode just sound epic beyond belief. What a better way to open than a giant battle with an unknown force and survive. That has Stargate written all over it.
                              yeah this sounds pretty damn awesome.<Snipped by Moderator>
                              Last edited by Bagpuss; 24 March 2009, 10:42 PM. Reason: stay on topic.

Comment

Lime? What will they do to get the ship moving? Burn some coal?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X