Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't know Sherlock Holmes posted on Gateworld.

Comment

If it happens like the spoiler says it. Well I cant wait for the premiere sounds really good and cant wait to see the special effects and the acting. I was upset for SGAs cancellation but what done is done and until i see the show i cant pass judgement but i have hopes the show does ok so we can have stargate for years to come.

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
        So mabye its the
        Spoiler:
        oddessy, like Caldwell said
        . Any thoughts?
        Spoiler:
        I still think the Odyssey is related to the 3rd SG-1 movies. They have to have an explanation in EATG for why the rest of the SG-1 were not present to defend Earth (or command SGC).
        I just love shows about wormholes!

Comment

Originally posted by Quinn Mallory View Post
          Spoiler:
          I still think the Odyssey is related to the 3rd SG-1 movies. They have to have an explanation in EATG for why the rest of the SG-1 were not present to defend Earth (or command SGC).
          They were fishing.

Comment

Originally posted by Quinn Mallory View Post
            Spoiler:
            I agree with you on that one.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

ya i agree thats all the spoilers that i want to know for now!

dose any one know what ship this is?
              Attached Files

Comment

It is more plausible that the top secret mission is referencing SGU. Otherwise it implies that Carter wont be in the 3rd movie since she was at the SGC.

Comment

Originally posted by boyd View Post
                  ya i agree thats all the spoilers that i want to know for now!

dose any one know what ship this is?
                  That's the Galactica, silly.

Comment

thanks rdedevil18

Comment

As for the actual episodes: Ernest Dickerson continues to do a bang-up job directing Earth, Peter DeLuise is in the editing room working on Fire, and Andy Mikita is putting the finishing touches on Air I, II, and III, promising us a cut by late tomorrow.
                      http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...hear-from-you/
                      sigpic
                      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

any body know whos playing who in the guest part of the opening 2-parter?

Comment

Alas, it’s late and I’m barely coherent, so tune in to tomorrow when I’ll weigh in on the two Stargate Universe rough cuts we watched today (Air I and II, and Fire), give you the what’s what on the Atlantis movie, and maybe even offer up a new episode title.
                          http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...el-avon-oemin/
                          sigpic
                          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Update:

Yesterday, we sat down and watched the director’s cut of Air I and II. Even without the visual effects and the music, it was mighty damn impressive. MIGHTY damn impressive! A big congratulations to show creators/runners Brad Wright and Robert Cooper, the entire cast and crew, and go-to-guy Andy Mikita who directed his big ol’ heart out in treating us to one hell of a spectacular premiere.
                            http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...rs-discussion/

Comment

Chaya, one of the loyalist Hungarian SG fans has found a little spoiler on this picture:
                              http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/dis...bum=664&pos=33
                              The name of the ship is
                              Spoiler:
                              George Hammond, so it means SG-1 will be on the board and they will try to rescue the Icarus base. I hope Carter will be Hammond's captain.
                              "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                                Chaya, one of the loyalist Hungarian SG fans has found a little spoiler on this picture:
                                http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/dis...bum=664&pos=33
                                The name of the ship is
                                Spoiler:
                                George Hammond, so it means SG-1 will be on the board and they will try to rescue the Icarus base. I hope Carter will be Hammond's captain.
                                Well, that makes sense since
                                Spoiler:
                                We know AT is making an appearance. I am relieved it's been changed to the George Hammond from the General Hammond. That's more appropriate, from what I understand.

Comment

Working...
                                X