Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone else keep thinking of the roller coaster at Alton Towers?

This is only a working title isn't it? Anyone remember "Rise of the Googlians"?
    Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

I think that Stargate has had some great titles. 'Singularity' for example. At the start of the episode you think it refers to the black hole, but then realise it's refering to the little girl.
      Plus 'Unending' was pretty clever for a final episode title.

I think we should wait until we know a bit more about the episode before judging the title.

Comment

Originally posted by Sllimy View Post
        I think that Stargate has had some great titles. 'Singularity' for example. At the start of the episode you think it refers to the black hole, but then realise it's refering to the little girl.
        Plus 'Unending' was pretty clever for a final episode title.

I think we should wait until we know a bit more about the episode before judging the title.
        This is Gateworld, people don't wait to judge anything
        Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Air????

the writers room needs more i think
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

just found this article stargate universe three parter entitled

1.01: Air Part 1
            1.02: Air Part 2
            1.03: Air Part 3

article came from:

http://stargate-sg1-solutions.com/blog/?p=2251

Comment

This already has a thread.
              Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
              Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

A three parter season opener? Wow. That's new. Must be amazing. Course it's the usual, episode one, embarked, episode two, settling in, episode three, new enemy. But still, should be good!

Comment

Originally posted by Automission View Post
                  A three parter season opener? Wow. That's new. Must be amazing. Course it's the usual, episode one, embarked, episode two, settling in, episode three, new enemy. But still, should be good!
                  Yeah, I'm really looking forward to this! Must be one helluva opening story!

I've often wished that the 2-part and 3-part stories would get edited and released to DVD as feature-length TV movies. That'd be sweet.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                  K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Did Joe say that the episodes would be titled "Air I" "Air II" and "Air III"? I got the impression that the first of the three was titled "Air" with the other two as-of-yet unnamed. They could make it really clever, like NCIS's recent "Cloak" and then "Dagger", a two-parter-that-wasn't-really. So think of clever titles for II and III. I'm actually drawing a blank right now, but I'm sure other people will have ideas...
                    sigpic

If you have Twitter, end all your Tweets with #SGU! Here's why!

~*~*~Shal kek nem ron~*~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Delynn View Post
                      Did Joe say that the episodes would be titled "Air I" "Air II" and "Air III"? I got the impression that the first of the three was titled "Air" with the other two as-of-yet unnamed. They could make it really clever, like NCIS's recent "Cloak" and then "Dagger", a two-parter-that-wasn't-really. So think of clever titles for II and III. I'm actually drawing a blank right now, but I'm sure other people will have ideas...
                      Air/Head/League ??

I seriously have to drop the cynicism all ready.
                      sigpic

Comment

Actually, I think Joe referred to the whole 3-parter as "Air".

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
                          Air/Head/League ??I seriously have to drop the cynicism all ready.
                          Is that even possible?
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                            Is that even possible?
                            It may kill me, but I'll try....
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
                              It may kill me, but I'll try....
                              But it's so gosh-darn entertaining!
                              Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                              Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Creative consultant and writer Joseph Mallozzi updated his weblog readers on the developments underway for Stargate Universe. Each writer has his assignment for the first half of the 20-episode season and co-creators Robert C. Cooper and Brad Wright have given the opening three-parter’s script a title: “Air”.

http://stargate-sg1-solutions.com/blog/?p=2251

Comment

Working...
                                X