Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Stargate Universe" Discussion/Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by damon key View Post
    so i was reading jm's blog and noticed this: (talking xmas and such)

i might be reading into this a bit much, but it seems an all to subtle hint as what's to come.

or, i'm just crazy.
    I concur...no craziness
    Last edited by LtColCarter; 23 December 2009, 04:33 PM. Reason: added a thought
    sigpic

Comment

It's just JM being JM. He does that.
      A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
        It's just JM being JM. He does that.
        Or a subtle hint?

They wrote a Poem once about a season that they were working on for Atlantis. It had all sorts of hints regarding the plot and stuff. Mostly cryptic though..
        By Nolamom
        sigpic

Comment

It's just the plot synopsis for Space.
          Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
          encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
          3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
          4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
          5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

so i was reading jm's blog and noticed this: (talking xmas and such)

i might be reading into this a bit much, but it seems an all to subtle hint as what's to come.

or, i'm just crazy.
            You're not crazy, and Space is positioning itself to be a great episode from the outline of it. Pretty eventful.
            Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Marry Christmas to those on the destiny.

I think Rush will find a way to get into the ship, the aliens will get pissed and put him in a water tank. Anyone agree?
              sigpic

Comment

Or maybe that's their way of being friendly. Who knows.

Comment

Yeah that's what I thought as well. I figured that Rush would dehydrated, and malnourished after the planet and they would put him in their advanced healing machine, in a water-like fluid filled tank.

Comment

Yeah that's what I thought as well. I figured that Rush would dehydrated, and malnourished after the planet and they would put him in their advanced healing machine, in a water-like fluid filled tank.
                    *cough* bacta tank *cough*
                    Be irrational, eat Pi.

Comment

Bacta tank? I don't know that, should I know that. My brain is fuzzy.

Comment

*cough* bacta tank *cough*
                        *gasp* You stole my line! And I have proof:
                        Originally posted by Carter1994 View Post
                        *cough*BACTA TANK!*cough*

*whistles innocently* It, um, it looks interesting! I eagerly await the second half of the season...
                        Humph, I am hurted! But yes... it does appear that the machine is helping Rush. Though I can't help but wonder if that will change... (I believe we're supposed to have ominous music here... do with that what you will...)

Comment

Bacta tank? I don't know that, should I know that. My brain is fuzzy.
                          star wars. healing tank, the healing device luke was in in empire
                          Be irrational, eat Pi.

Comment

star wars. healing tank, the healing device luke was in in empire
                            Ah was that what it was called. Well, so we know that again.

for the info. I only hope people won't go yelling "rip-off" or similar again if it is indeed a "Bacta-tank"-like device.

Comment

Ah was that what it was called. Well, so we know that again.

for the info. I only hope people won't go yelling "rip-off" or similar again if it is indeed a "Bacta-tank"-like device.
                              It's obviously a rip off. And the FTL travel is a rip off of the Game "Sins of a solar Empire" I mean look at the similarities

But I wonder when they are going to explain FTL travel. Has TPTB commented on that?
                              By Nolamom
                              sigpic

Comment

drama
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X