Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Stargate Universe" Discussion/Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
    i still want to see furlings in SGU
    Yeah, they could be really slimey ugly nasty looking suckers, to despoil the myth of the cuddly name.
    no means no, and so does pepper spray
    Sig by The Carpenter
    sigpic

Comment

I do hope the Furlings show up in the very last scene of produced Stargate ever. They bring lots of technology with them and solve all the good guys' problems, and declare universal peace. Then they get lit on fire and burnt into piles of Furling ash.

Brad Wright comes on the screen, holding a flamethrower, and kicks the ashes into the wind. "There! Are you happy now?!"

And the forums all go, "Well jeez, I guess that's that mystery solved... Hey guys, whatever happened to Jimmy the Gate Tech that always sat beside Walter? Do you think that..."
      ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Or whatever happened to Jonas Quinn? A much better question! Maybe he should be on SGU too!
        A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
          So do I! Why aren't there any Furlings in SGU? I demand answers!
          i demand we get into a big debate over this
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
            I do hope the Furlings show up in the very last scene of produced Stargate ever. They bring lots of technology with them and solve all the good guys' problems, and declare universal peace. Then they get lit on fire and burnt into piles of Furling ash.

Brad Wright comes on the screen, holding a flamethrower, and kicks the ashes into the wind. "There! Are you happy now?!"

And the forums all go, "Well jeez, I guess that's that mystery solved... Hey guys, whatever happened to Jimmy the Gate Tech that always sat beside Walter? Do you think that..."
            By Nolamom
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
              Or whatever happened to Jonas Quinn? A much better question! Maybe he should be on SGU too!
              if dreams came true

Comment

I thought I would catch up on Universe. But Hulu only has Justice up.
                Does anyone know if they will have others?
                sigpicGadget

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Quinn View Post
                  I thought I would catch up on Universe. But Hulu only has Justice up.
                  Does anyone know if they will have others?
                  Doubtful. At least not until April.
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

They are keeping track of bullets.

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post

How dramatic
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                        They are keeping track of bullets.
                        well geee awesome

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                          Doubtful. At least not until April.
                          I still can't believe we have that long to wait before it comes back. This sucks.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                            I still can't believe we have that long to wait before it comes back. This sucks.
                            It could be worse. Like that huge break between the end of SGA and the start of SGU.
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                              considering what happen in justice i can wait. i know thpb won't disappoint me

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                                considering what happen in justice i can wait. i know thpb won't disappoint me
                                What happen?
                                "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                                Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                                Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                                Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                                Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Working...
                                X