Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Stargate Universe" Discussion/Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
    I hope this one will include some aliens
    Ooo...aliens are good!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crrash View Post
      of course not! they can be just as in love as any of us and it's nothing awful or perverted.
      When will people understand that homosexuals have no choice in whom they are attracted to? it's love like any other. It's a part of humanity, and as such can find it's place even on the destiny. They see heterosexual sex and love in almost every piece of media, but they don't complain. Just look away if it bothers you.

i imagne the sex on this show to be maybe something as seen in the game Mass Effect. Not all visual, like in Californication, but also not just cut right before it as previously on stargate (apparently). You see some skin, but not the *ehem* "private-area".

btw. i'd have never imagined i'd ever meet a man bothered by lesbian sex.
      Well for the most part I'd look away for both. Do you do the same FH?

Now let me address something. I know homosexuals don't have a choice, so I'm not saying that they have a choice to like men or girls. Also I am worried about one thing. The scene in Life. I really think it will be a powerful emotional scene. However it will loose momentum if Camille uses the other persons body to do it or make out with Sharon. Don't you Agree.

Oh here's a good example, Firefly, still I think we don't need to see that much to figure out what's going on.

Oh but here's the thing, do homosexuals think being straight is wrong and that homo intamicy is a sin? See what I mean.

Dude I don't see how you could find it attractive. Sorry maybe I just have a bay-bi mind, which is good, I have no desire to like something I think is not right.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kazbaby View Post
        I'd just like to know why TPTB think that producing racist, ableist, homophobic text is all good wholesome fun for the newest installment of the Stargate franchise.
        Why indeed, when they're not actually doing any of that.

And how is it racist?

Is it that they suddenly think that all lesbians really want to have forced sex with a guy? Or just that all quadriplegics are actually just rarin' to go at a freelance romp in the sack with a total stranger when given the opportunity? I'd really like to see their thoughts (if they actually managed to think) were when they came up with this plot.
        Everything is wrong with this paragraph. Ok, one thing at a time:

1. How can anyone WANT to have forced sex? That makes no sense. Rest assured though, the lesbian do not have sex with a man and the man doesn't try to have sex with a lesbian.

Sort of. It's weird like that.

2. Quadriplegic people are not sex-starved, and TPTB knows that very well. In fact, they have hinted that Dr. Perry has had intimate moments before.

3. Dr. Perry and Dr. Rush know each other very well.

And before anyone says to wait before I judge it...tell me what universe is this ever right for a family show?
        It's not.

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
          Well for the most part I'd look away for both. Do you do the same FH?
          Let me describe what I do when there's a couple making out in public - f.e. a bus:

1. Oh goddess, for crying out loud!
          2. EW! EW! EW!
          3. Get a room will you!
          4. & *facepalm*

In that order... never say anything out loud, cause they have every right to go at it as long as they keep it decent.
          And if my sister's with me - there's a lot of back and forth of annoying little looks between the both of us.

However it will loose momentum if Camille uses the other persons body to do it or make out with Sharon. Don't you Agree.
          Which I have been saying since the beginning, unless it's a flashback sequence and it actually is Camille with her girlfriend.

As far as Sabotage goes:

Spoiler:
          With Camille stuck in Eleanor's body - it's the same issue as with Eleanor stuck in Camille's body. However, there's no love between Rush and Eleanor, while there is between Sharon and Camille. So, I'm going to assume, I hope really, that Sharon's reaction to Camille will portray that this is not the physical body of which she fell in love with. It only has the mind of the person. How will she react to that? I hope it will bring forth feelings of holding back, after all it's not Camille as a whole. How does a person deal with his/her lover stuck in another body?

That's the other half of the story here, however, how much time will they deal with that. How much time will they be willing to sacrifice to explore that? Or will it just not be as interesting as the quadriplegic walking again and experiencing a life different than her own. Which one do you think is the more interesting of the two? Which one do you think TPTB will find the most interesting of the two?

Oh here's a good example, Firefly, still I think we don't need to see that much to figure out what's going on.
          I thought that scene between Inara and the Ambassador was filmed brilliantly. But then again Joss is boss.

Oh but here's the thing, do homosexuals think being straight is wrong and that homo intamicy is a sin? See what I mean.
          I'm afraid I don't.

...I have no desire to like something I think is not right.
          There would be no shame in it if you did, you know. Plenty of people here have already stated they don't want to see two gay men getting it on, but would have no problem with two gay women.

But of course, if you feel it's not right (PM me the reason? I'm curious as to your background, where you are coming from) then that's okay.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
            Why indeed, when they're not actually doing any of that.

And how is it racist?

Everything is wrong with this paragraph. Ok, one thing at a time:

1. How can anyone WANT to have forced sex? That makes no sense. Rest assured though, the lesbian do not have sex with a man and the man doesn't try to have sex with a lesbian.

Sort of. It's weird like that.

2. Quadriplegic people are not sex-starved, and TPTB knows that very well. In fact, they have hinted that Dr. Perry has had intimate moments before.

3. Dr. Perry and Dr. Rush know each other very well.

It's not.
            Wait, so are you saying that there will be no sex in sabotage?

Also PG, i'm not offended by the gay scenes, just saddened.

Oh and I just wanted to say I really don't know why I don't feel hyped for SGU? Just all this recent stuff killed it. IDK. I know it will be brief and I can turn away but I still feel non hyped for SGU. Maybe I just need a new trailer to excite me. . Still when I see the trailers all I can think great, a show with b
            gay sexual onscreen encounters. IDK why but I just do, or maybe it's just cause I'm sick of the trailers. LOL.
            sigpic

Comment

Hey who else besides me thinks Greer is going to rock????
              sigpic

Comment

the fact we know next to nothing about him is interesting

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
                  But he looks SOOOO CCOOOOLL in what we've seen and heard!!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Greer does seem like the interesting, mysterious type, though I'm still totally hyped for Eli.
                    sigpic

Comment

Then do you want to Join the JWS/Greer social group I created??????
                      sigpic

Comment

Hey who else besides me thinks Greer is going to rock????
                        Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
                        The less I know about Greer, the more it makes me want to tune in to learn more about him...hell...about all of them really.

I think all the characters are a very interesting group of people and I'm looking forward to see them all going from being in their depth to out of it. Life on the runaway train that is Destiny is going to take some adapting for all of them I feel. They're going to need to get organised if they're going to survive and there will be those who will thrive under the pressure of living on a ship that is barely habitable and millions of years away from home...and those that will find living that way unbearable.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                        K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Am I the only one thinking that Daniel might be a regular in in Season 2 if there is one ? Like Atlantis if it did not get cancelled we know Daniel would have been a regular in Season 6 & now Daniel will get a second cameo after the premiere & be more featured in it. This seems like a set up

Comment

Originally posted by JackO'Neill View Post
                            Am I the only one thinking that Daniel might be a regular in in Season 2 if there is one ? Like Atlantis if it did not get cancelled we know Daniel would have been a regular in Season 6 & now Daniel will get a second cameo after the premiere & be more featured in it. This seems like a set up
                            Don't think so, considering
                            Spoiler:
                            RDA is going to be appearing in several eps, yet there's no talk of him becoming a regular

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit View Post
                              Don't think so, considering
                              Spoiler:
                              RDA is going to be appearing in several eps, yet there's no talk of him becoming a regular
                              RDA is an exception but Michael it seems like agreed to be back in Atlantis Season 6 if there was one. Using RDA is a bad example. So I guess we will have to wait & see

Comment

Originally posted by JackO'Neill View Post
                                RDA is an exception but Michael it seems like agreed to be back in Atlantis Season 6 if there was one. Using RDA is a bad example. So I guess we will have to wait & see
                                Using RDA isn't a bad example since both actors are in the exact same position regarding SGU.

Comment

Working...
                                X