Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Stargate Universe" Discussion/Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jonzey View Post
    Yeah, but at the start they will mostly be complete strangers to each other, suddenly stuck on an old spaceship... hardly seems like the most opportune time to me.
    I'm actually not so sure:

Spoiler:

The Matt/Chloe scene might be this way, but it could also be the case that it happens in a later episode. Not to mention, the scene might not even be what it seems...there are a lot of contextual possibilities.

The Matt/Vanessa James one looks to happen on Icarus Base. Again, we don't know the context or anything, but they could have easily known each other for a while if they've been working on the base long enough.

The kissing between Tamara/Young would definitely qualify as having known each other for a while beforehand.

And...I guess we're including the Wray's Body/Dr. Rush one? We shouldn't though, considering the vastly strange circumstances.

I only came up with 4....I think I might be missing one.
    Sig by Pandora's Box
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coronach View Post

Spoiler:

The Matt/Chloe scene might be this way, but it could also be the case that it happens in a later episode. Not to mention, the scene might not even be what it seems...there are a lot of contextual possibilities.

The Matt/Vanessa James one looks to happen on Icarus Base. Again, we don't know the context or anything, but they could have easily known each other for a while if they've been working on the base long enough.

The kissing between Tamara/Young would definitely qualify as having known each other for a while beforehand.

And...I guess we're including the Wray's Body/Dr. Rush one? We shouldn't though, considering the vastly strange circumstances.

Spoiler:
      Based on previous spoilers it would make sense that the Scott/Chloe one is to comfort them and the Young/TJ one has prior history. As for the other two I have no knowledge of them
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        Spoiler:
        Based on previous spoilers it would make sense that the Scott/Chloe one is to comfort them and the Young/TJ one has prior history. As for the other two I have no knowledge of them
        I'd say you're probably right about that.

Spoiler:
        Yeah, the Scott/Vanessa James one is more an implied thing from the original SyFy 2009 promo video. You know, the one showing promos for a bunch of SyFy's shows. Or do you mean you have no knowledge of the context?
        Sig by Pandora's Box
        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
          I have never even heard of Vannesa James
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            Spoiler:
            I have never even heard of Vannesa James
            Spoiler:
            Played by the actress Julia Anderson. The scene in question certainly shows a character that looks like her, and it's easy to tell the other person in the scene is Scott...at least imo
            Sig by Pandora's Box
            sigpic

Comment

I think it's funny that people would get worked up about a handful of scenes out of a dozen episodes.
              || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Spoiler:
                Played by the actress Julia Anderson. The scene in question certainly shows a character that looks like her, and it's easy to tell the other person in the scene is Scott...at least imo
                Spoiler:
                though when that first aired Brian said that it definitely wasn't him, but he could be lying. while on the other hand, he did confirm (though its hard not to) about the Chloe one and openly excepted compliments about him being topless.

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  though when that first aired Brian said that it definitely wasn't him, but he could be lying. while on the other hand, he did confirm (though its hard not to) about the Chloe one and openly excepted compliments about him being topless.
                  Spoiler:
                  I thought he said the unidentified person kissing Tamara wasn't him?

Also...what did he say about the Chloe one? Haha...
                  Sig by Pandora's Box
                  sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                    It's Young kissing Tamara, I'm pretty sure. They had an affair on Icarus Base.

Comment

Spoiler:
                      I thought he said the unidentified person kissing Tamara wasn't him?

Also...what did he say about the Chloe one? Haha...
                      Spoiler:
                      its hard to keep track lol, i know he said it about one of them. nothing specific, just thanking people for the compliments he had about his body

Comment

Spoiler:

Yeah theres one with

Spoiler:
                        Ming or some asian girl in a bra that suggestively moves as if someone is below her(in the comic con trailer)

Spoiler:
                        Wait, how do you know what bodies the elenor scene takes place in and how do you know Rush will give his body over, I read the spoilers and never came to that conclusion.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
                          I think it's funny that people would get worked up about a handful of scenes out of a dozen episodes.
                          Well its something to discuss, and some people like me care more about content than others.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                            Spoiler:
                            its hard to keep track lol, i know he said it about one of them. nothing specific, just thanking people for the compliments he had about his body
                            Were these compliments at comic con?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
                              Yeah theres one with

Spoiler:
                              Ming or some asian girl in a bra that suggestively moves as if someone is below her(in the comic con trailer)

Wait, how do you know what bodies the elenor scene takes place in and how do you know Rush will give his body over, I read the spoilers and never came to that conclusion.
                              Spoiler:
                              Oh, I see what you meant. That one definitely doesn't look like Ming, and I'm not sure you can definitely say it's a romantic scene. The possibility is there though, I suppose.

That part was revealed in audition sides and other spoilers. I just gave in and read them, as I was wondering what the uproar was about.
                              Sig by Pandora's Box
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
                                Were these compliments at comic con?
                                No it was on twitter.

Comment

Working...
                                X