Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Stargate Universe" Discussion/Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jonzey View Post
    I've been hyped about Universe since day one but yesterday after reading some of the spoilers my expectations have dropped dramatically. I don't think I'll enjoy SGU. I'll still give it a shot, of course, I prefer my main characters to be decent people.
    What spoilers for which ep did you read?
    sigpic

Comment

I've been hyped about Universe since day one but yesterday after reading some of the spoilers my expectations have dropped dramatically. I don't think I'll enjoy SGU. I'll still give it a shot, of course, I prefer my main characters to be decent people.
      What have you been reading to change your opinion?
      sigpic

Comment

Rush is supposed to be a dislikeable character - but they chose Robert Carlyle specifically to play him because they thought he had the ability to make a dislikeable character likable - so we'll have to wait and see how that goes.

Comment

Hey, we all knew rush was going to be a bit of a b*st*rd. No news there.

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
            What spoilers for which ep did you read?
            Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
            What have you been reading to change your opinion?
            He/She is more than likely talking about the recent spoilers for ""Sabotage", specifically the discussion in the "Eleanor Perry - a different type of character (contains spoiler for unknown episode)" Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
              He/She is more than likely talking about the recent spoilers for ""Sabotage", specifically the discussion in the "Eleanor Perry - a different type of character (contains spoiler for unknown episode)" Thread
              I've actually avoided exactly what this spoiler is about, but I was reading glimpses of the most recent posts and and quite curious as to what is causing such an uproar. Still choosing not to read it though,
              Sig by Pandora's Box
              sigpic

Comment

Yes, he is. And not the casting side- I'm fine with that- but the other spoilers.

Comment

Originally posted by Coronach View Post
                  I've actually avoided exactly what this spoiler is about, but I was reading glimpses of the most recent posts and and quite curious as to what is causing such an uproar. Still choosing not to read it though,
                  Just read it. Believe me, it doesn't give away the resolution of the episode. You have probably read other hints elsewhere. It shouldn't ruin any major arks. I was kinda a little unhappy about it but WTH... I really don't care cause I know the rest of SGU will be awesome.
                  sigpic

Comment

I love bad boys so I have no doubt I'm going to like Rush, flaws and all.

But, I've got the same ugh and kinda disgusted feeling after reading the spoilers for 'Sabotage' as well.
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

I see...

Well...s/he will have to get over it! LOL
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                        I love bad boys so I have no doubt I'm going to like Rush, flaws and all.

But, I've got the same ugh and kinda disgusted feeling after reading the spoilers for 'Sabotage' as well.
                        Unfortunately I just realized, this was not the love scene LDP Was talking about. Cause on his twitter he was asking wraithfodder what the heck is everyone on Twitter is complaining about. That means I count 5-6 love scenes in the first 15 eps. Meh.... I hope they don't overdue the romance scenes in SGU.
                        sigpic

Comment

Unfortunately I just realized, this was not the love scene LDP Was talking about. Cause on his twitter he was asking wraithfodder what the heck is everyone on Twitter is complaining about. That means I count 5-6 love scenes in the first 15 eps. Meh.... I hope they don't overdue the romance scenes in SGU.
                          This would equal out to about 1 every three episodes then. That seems pretty reasonable if you ask me.
                          Sig by Pandora's Box
                          sigpic

Comment

This would equal out to about 1 every three episodes then. That seems pretty reasonable if you ask me.
                            I agree, Coronach. 1 love scene in 1x45 minute episode isn't gonna take up that much time nor take anything away from the main plot.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                            K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                              I agree, Coronach. 1 love scene in 1x45 minute episode isn't gonna take up that much time nor take anything away from the main plot.
                              Thats 42 minutes
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Yeah, but at the start they will mostly be complete strangers to each other, suddenly stuck on an old spaceship... hardly seems like the most opportune time to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X