Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Stargate Universe" Discussion/Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
    I kinda doubt that Skiffy/TPTB will trust us to tune in without some kind of hook-in character, either from SG-1 or Atlantis. Or both.
    If so, I hope it is only for the first episode or two. Not someone who will remain a part of the regular cast of SGU.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Here you can post your personal ideas for the cast of the new stargate universe and any tips you've heard about it?

I have some ideas myself, feel free to post yours
      sigpic
      *Thanks aaobuttons*

Comment

I think they should use Eddie Cibrian from Invasion....!!!!
        sigpic
        *Thanks Stef!*

Comment

The guy who plays tom on invasion would be a cool enemy also!
          sigpic
          *Thanks aaobuttons*

Comment

Lance Henriksen

Michael Ironside
            sigpic

Comment

Lance would be great. IMO i loved his character in both aliens and alien 3... Michael ironside, has gotten imo a bit 'b' listed with his more recent films. BUT he was great in V.

Comment

I think the 9th chevron will either represent a jump to an alternate universe (requiring MASSIVE amounts of power - ZPM's in series? ) orrrrrrrrrr just an extra distance factor.

Comment

ME!

M Theory forbid, if they ever cancel Dresden Files then Paul Blackthorne would be cool.

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

I would like to see Nathan Fillion , the guy who played Capt. Malcolm 'Mal' Reynolds from FireFly be cased in somekind of role in the new stargate show ...

Comment

wouldnt that be funny if the had the whole cast of sg1 in stargate universe. It could happen. That would be awesome. I remember when we were in the whole save sg1 mode we thought that the might change the name and make a new show with the same people.

Comment

Hope the new series has green chevrons instead of the old and tacky colours who know it might be purple... Though i think the new series might talk about a race older than the anicents/ori maybe the race that seeded the anicents/ori before they broke off... And what about the furlings they could be in the third series too you know if they dont end up turning on SGA or SG1..

Comment

I wouldnt mind seeing Adam Baldwin in it, I mean he did star as a Colonel of an SG team on the episode where Fraiser dies.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay View Post
                            I think the name sucks for a series...I know there's websites with that name but it really really sucks.
                            I think your not the only one who thinks this. When you ask you mates, your like 'did you watch SG-1' or 'did you watch Atlantis.

'Universe' won't sound the same. Hope it’s not all about parallel universes. It will be cool if it was about a other realm, somewhere like species 8427 come from in st:v

I also would love if the Stargate Chevrons were Green like in Stargate: Horizan

http://www.stargatehorizon.com
                            Last edited by VSHARMA; 29 March 2007, 04:42 AM.

For Wraith, hunger burns like a fire.

Tell me, Sheppard, if you found yourself burning alive, would you settle for just one drop of water ...

....... or would you take more?

sigpic

Comment

JM on his blog said that that last he heard (not quoting, want a quote then I suggest checking his blog) the show is set in THIS universe so no alternative reality or other dimension possibly.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

WOW, some nice speculation guys and girls!

I just read this on JM's blog (EDIT: ^ arh, you beat me to it Prior of the Ori! lol): The new series will take place in our universe, not a parallel or alternate universe. I wonder how there going to do this while keeping it seperate! Oh well....I cant wait either way. Another stargate series is ALL good!

And on the why there making it, Id say its a cost/Income thing. Its cheaper for MGM to produce two shows on the same lot, with the same crew and at the same time while they get double the revenue! It also gives RC and BW something to do while there not doing sg1 movies! lol
                                sigpic
                                By *E*K*R*

Comment

Working...
                                X