Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the only one who liked TAoT? (spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i loved it, i thought the scene with teal'c walking across the mountains etc. was amazing. just represents teal'c being the most toughest character in stargate imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Butlersgate View Post
      i loved it, i thought the scene with teal'c walking across the mountains etc. was amazing. just represents teal'c being the most toughest character in stargate imo.
      and the fastest character amongst them
      Stolen Kosovo
      sigpic

Comment

I too really enjoyed the AoT movie
        Whatever the ancients can do we can, eventually, do better.

Comment

Personally, I loved AOT. Every time I see it, I come away having enjoyed it a little more. It was a fitting end to the Ori story.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
            Personally, I loved AOT. Every time I see it, I come away having enjoyed it a little more. It was a fitting end to the Ori story.
            I agree with you, it's one of those movies the more you see it the better it gets. The first time I saw it,I thought it was just OK, but since then I have seen it about 3 times and you start noticing dialogue and other things which I didn't before. Also a special mention is the music, it's fantastic.

Comment

Originally posted by Starrtom View Post
              I agree with you, it's one of those movies the more you see it the better it gets. The first time I saw it,I thought it was just OK, but since then I have seen it about 3 times and you start noticing dialogue and other things which I didn't before. Also a special mention is the music, it's fantastic.
              Yeah, they went above and beyond with the musical score of AOT.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I liked it
                Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

I mean the main conclusion to the Ori storyline came in the episode The Shroud.
                  Well, no. At the end of the Shroud, the Ori were dead, but The Ori Army was pouring into the Milky Way and Adria was still undefeated...
                  I liked the AoT a lot, but I still feel a lingering sorrow that we didn't get to see the storyline wrapped up over an eleventh season, when it could have been done with more complexity. There were numerous aspects of the story that they just couldn't get into without having the characters discover things over a period of time, rather than in a matter of days.

Comment

I liked it. I like Ori episodes anyway. I think they killed them off too quickly.

Comment

I liked it. I like Ori episodes anyway. I think they killed them off too quickly.
                      They pretty much had to, what with the series being over. They didn't know if they'd get more than the first two movies. The initial plan was to have at least another season with them, maybe more, so I think they'd agree with you.

Comment

Yeah, very true. Bummer, they couldn't get at least one more season.

Left me wanting more.

Comment

Yeah, very true. Bummer, they couldn't get at least one more season.

Left me wanting more.
                          I agree wholeheartedly. On the other hand, it could have gone on for another five years, and I still would have wanted more.

Comment

Def. lol.

I dont know if I can wait till 2010 for a new release!

I'l have serious withdrawals by then.

Comment

I dont know if I can wait till 2010 for a new release!

I'l have serious withdrawals by then.
                              I know, me too! That's why I'm on this forum putting up with the in-fighting for a chance to talk SG-1.

Comment

I noticed they do argue alot lol.

The scifi channel is supposed to show AoT movie not sure when tho.

Comment

Working...
                                X