No announcement yet.

Stargate Movie Fan Campaign

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I could take part in this campaign if the SGA movie is concerned too cos I think TPTB ended so badly this succesful series by poor EATG rushing the end cos they wanted to make room to their new show.
    I've some worries here. You Probably reacted cos MS declared the SG1 movie would not be probably make but SG1 cast was contacted long time ago when SGA cast have never contacted since the cancellation by the producers.
    SGA, the cast and fans deserve better.
    There is already SGA campaign for one and half year and despite the petition now at 37624 sigs TPTB have never listened us so focused on sgu and its unexpected rates. In the last eps sgu did the same SGA 5th season as Briangate said.

Made by Csom
    Petition http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/SaveSGA
    visit campaign site http://www.wix.com/SaveSGA/Campaign for 6th season.
    Save Atlantis forum http://forum.saveatlantis.com/
    SCI-FI thread save stargate Atlantishttp://forums.scifi.com/index.php?showtopic=2319230

LONG LIVE ATLANTIS

Comment

Here
      you can find some avis and banners
      www.fightforatlantis.wordpress.com
      http://fightforatlantis.wordpress.com/banners-avatars/
      I've already posted here the site and the forum of the campaign begun one year and half ago and that has still ran

Made by Csom
      Petition http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/SaveSGA
      visit campaign site http://www.wix.com/SaveSGA/Campaign for 6th season.
      Save Atlantis forum http://forum.saveatlantis.com/
      SCI-FI thread save stargate Atlantishttp://forums.scifi.com/index.php?showtopic=2319230

LONG LIVE ATLANTIS

Comment

i'm happy to see a few more ppl excited by this idea.

we need a LOT more ppl, but let's see if we can pick up more as time goes on!

(((sg1 and atlantis)))
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Facebook update : Currently have 11 members. Thank you to everyone who's joined and supporting this campaign. Thank you Major Davis starting it,great idea and it's great to see fans fighting for SG1 and Atlantis.

I've been thinking about making some posters to maybe send to MGM or the PTB.
          GOODBYE GATEWORLD. BEEN FUN TAKE CARE ALL!!

Comment

is there a twitter campaign thinger too? i'm not a member of facebook (and don't want to be), so...
            sally

sigpic

Comment

I'm not sure about twitter but that's a great idea if we can start one for the campaign.
              GOODBYE GATEWORLD. BEEN FUN TAKE CARE ALL!!

Comment

MGM won't exist for much longer. Focus your efforts on gathering the necessary whatevers you're trying to do and send it to the purchasing studio when its announced. Show them this franchise has longevity and interest and would be worth their while to continue.
                sigpic
                Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                  MGM won't exist for much longer. Focus your efforts on gathering the necessary whatevers you're trying to do and send it to the purchasing studio. Hopefully, that will be decided in the next two months.
                  wonderful advice!

this will give us time to put things together, and send it to the right ppl involved
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

Ok I'm might not be on much tomorrow, so I might have to wait to Monday to make a syfy forum account if I can. Sorry.
                    sigpic

Comment

Keep the fight going. I think we need to step it up even more!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                        I would suggest, write letters to mgm

something simple like...printing out a stoplight with the green lit and saying 'please greenlight the SG1 and SGA movies'

and just end it there.

simple support.

no 34 page diatribes, no 'how dare you cancel my beloved show and not give me a movie'....nothing like that

just simple support

e-mails etc.....the networks/studios all know that fans can rig that. short snail mail letters resonate. simple statements like the suggested one above, that'll get noticed
                        Good idea! I think also you make a a good point.

Simple , positive messages that stay on on message.

This is not about if or why the shows were cancelled, it is not about SGU.

For the campaign/messages to have the intended meaning they should be positive and simple to the point.

I support Stargate SG-1 and/or Stargate Atlantis.

Please green light the Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis movies!

Anything else will only dilute the message. Any negativity will result in less support of the campaign and likely have TPTB just dismiss us.
                        Last edited by EdenSG; 20 February 2010, 07:05 PM. Reason: spelling/clarity

Comment

Originally posted by EdenSG View Post
                          Good idea! I think also you make a a good point.

Simple , positive messages that stay on on message.

This is not about if or why the shows were cancelled, it is not about SGU.
                          To have ther intended meaning they should be positive and simple to the point.

I support Stargate SG-1 and/or Stargate Atlantis.

Please green light the Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis movies!

Anything else will only dilute the message. Any negativity will result in less support of the campaign and likely have TPTB just dismiss us.
                          Totally agree! I am tired of the negativity towards this amazing franchise. SGA and SG-1 were both great series and proved they could be successful. I know both movies would sell very well. We just have to hope MGM gets their act together.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                            Totally agree! I am tired of the negativity towards this amazing franchise. SGA and SG-1 were both great series and proved they could be successful. I know both movies would sell very well. We just have to hope MGM gets their act together.
                            Exactly!

At this point the campaign, regardless of whether or not we get the movie, is an opportunity for me and I hope other fans to unite, show there is still support for SG-1 and SGA and the movies so that when MGM is out of the financial mess or who ever owns the company next will be aware that there are fans who have not forgotten, that there are fans who still care and would like to see the movies.

Comment

Yay!!!! Let's do this!!!

Really though Brian, is it ok If I just wait a day or two on the syfy forum stuff and just get it going on gw first. Cause it's not like were in a giant rush cause it's more important for MGM to get their act together first.

Also any news on the yt account. Whose doing that again. Also could whoever is doing it please pm the password to me and Mcgillionfan.

Thanks!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McgillionFan View Post
                                Welcome aboard

Names eh ? maybe SGMovieCampaign.Green light chevrons.Green chevron sg movie campaign
                                Guess maybe have a name for what are cause is. Hope this helps a little.
                                Thanks I like those

Originally posted by major davis View Post
                                Yay!!!! Let's do this!!!

Really though Brian, is it ok If I just wait a day or two on the syfy forum stuff and just get it going on gw first. Cause it's not like were in a giant rush cause it's more important for MGM to get their act together first.

Also any news on the yt account. Whose doing that again. Also could whoever is doing it please pm the password to me and Mcgillionfan.

Thanks!!!
                                I'm doing the yt account and if it's okay with everyone I would like to call it SG Movie Campaign
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Working...
                                X