Save Vala Mal Doran in the SG-1 movies!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gioia View Post
    Third movie is not the remake of Children of the Gods. I believe the poster got confused. Why they're re-making the Children of the Gods, they say lot of things but mainly I believe all frontal nudity bothers them and they will erase it. If you want to read anything else, go the main page. There must be a few articles there about it.
    Yep. Got confused...lols.

But anyhow. I really want Vala in the movie. ><"

Comment

Originally posted by morjana View Post
      I'm looking forward to the third Stargate SG-1 movie.
      If you don't like Vala why you are here? Have you read the first post of Milena? And Sg1 now is Daniel, Cam, Vala, Sam and Teal'c.
      sigpic
      Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
        TPTB did say a while ago that all of SG-1 may not be present in future SG-1 movies due to actor availability. We should really count our selves lucky if we get the main four together for this movie now they are all doing their own projects
        For the main four do you mean?....Because now they are five.
        sigpic
        Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

Originally posted by madaboutdanny View Post
          For the main four do you mean?....Because now they are five.
          main four = Jack, Daniel, Sam and Teal'c seeing as that was the team for seasons 1-5 + 7 and 8 to some extent.

I mean IMO you have at least one of those four else its not really a SG-1 movie, I have nothing against Cam and Vala but you can't come in for the last fifth of a show and then expect equal footing compared to those who have been part of it since the start
          A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
            That may be the case but all of his wordings imply otherwise.
            I think you're putting words in that weren't said at all. If you look through Wrights answers, he's really short to everything to the point of almost seeming disinterested in stargate and or talking to fans all together. I'm pretty sure no-one would be saying he hates Stargate.

All he said was that Black is not in the movie. She is fairly active with new roles - I know she's done a few games recently and aren't they meant to be making new Farscape webisodes or something? I'd be pretty confident in saying shes got as much work as she wants/needs going on atm.

Comment

Originally posted by gioia View Post
              And??
              No and.

Last edited by morjana; 04 January 2009, 03:06 AM.

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
              SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
              Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
                main four = Jack, Daniel, Sam and Teal'c seeing as that was the team for seasons 1-5 + 7 and 8 to some extent.

I mean IMO you have at least one of those four else its not really a SG-1 movie, I have nothing against Cam and Vala but you can't come in for the last fifth of a show and then expect equal footing compared to those who have been part of it since the start
                I'm Sg1 fans, all Sg1, new and old, well...minus Jonas....Therefore the main is five now. Still the first to go is Vala, because I bet Cam will be in the movie.
                sigpic
                Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

Originally posted by CaramelMonkey View Post
                  No offence or anything, but, why would you remake Children of the Gods? I honestly think they should leave it as it is...

And Jack replacing Vala. Seriously. If anything, Jack should be replacing Mitchell! Not saying I don't like Mitchell. In fact, I LOVE Mitchell. but...you know. It's pretty low of them to bring Jack back at the expense of another character. Don't get me wrong, Jack is an AWESOME character, but so is Vala! So...geez. >< And if it's a remake of "Children of the Gods"...then again, why is Mitchell there? Are they just like...discriminating Vala for the sake of it?..or yeah. It's a possibility that she's busy.

Oh and...is there like an article on this or soemthing? I wanna read. (:
                  I agree! If one character must be dropped than that's Mitchell! He doesn't bring nothing to the team! Anything he can do Teal'c and Sam can do better!

Comment

Originally posted by madaboutdanny View Post
                    If you don't like Vala why you are here? Have you read the first post of Milena? And Sg1 now is Daniel, Cam, Vala, Sam and Teal'c.
                    Actually Sam isn't on SG-1 anymore...
                    And maybe after what BW said Vala isn't either
                    Who knows maybe SG-1 as we know it dismantled...

Comment

Originally posted by morjana View Post
                      No and.

Okay good for you. But this thread is to discuss the fact they aren't including Vala in the Third movie.

But I agree, if Jack is replaced someone it should be Cam. We can not have three bloody leaders. Colonel Carter, General O'Neill and colonel Mitchell! The three of them would be ordering no one around, as the rest of SG1, Daniel teal'c and Vala are not air force, they don't have to follow orders.

It'd be pretty stupid to dismantle and reassemble SG1 again. They going to keep doing that between films, to explain actors not being there? I think Sam's arrangement to leave SG1 (EATG spoilers fyi) won't happen until after this movie.
                      So she probably won't be in the fourth SG1 movie.

Anyway, we are getting off topic here, Need to get back to the matter at hand. No discussions on who is replacing who on the team, etc.
                      Last edited by Automission; 04 January 2009, 03:14 AM.

Comment

This sucks, i think Vala really lifted up the show when she became a regular member of sg1.
                        =(

Comment

Originally posted by silly sally View Post
                          I agree! If one character must be dropped than that's Mitchell! He doesn't bring nothing to the team! Anything he can do Teal'c and Sam can do better!
                          No one should be dropped in further SG1 movies - not Mitchell und certainly not Vala. I don't see the reason they're even considering that. She's part of the team and she earnded it.

Comment

Originally posted by leeloo View Post
                            No one should be dropped in further SG1 movies - not Mitchell und certainly not Vala. I don't see the reason they're even considering that. She's part of the team and she earnded it.
                            I'm not saying he should be dropped, but if financial or time constraints require that one character should be dropped then I say drop Cam instead of Vala!

Comment

I don`t know if this is because CB is working somewhere else, but if it`s just a matter of the writers...This is yet another reason for me to stay away from Stargate.
                              It was Vala`s character that had me interested in the show after the disaster seasons 6-8 were. Her interactions with Daniel and the rest of the team. I wouldn`t go so far as to say she was the whole reason I started being more interested in the show, but she was a major part in it.

Without her in it I doubt I`ll bother to watch the movie.
                              Fail BW Fail.

Comment

Ironic the majority of characters Brad Wright dislikes are loved by the fans. Maybe he better kill off the characters he likes.

Comment

Working...
                                X