No announcement yet.

Endgame (810)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i don't see how this is a endgame we are still dealing with the trust in saeason 10
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
      i don't see how this is a endgame we are still dealing with the trust in saeason 10
      I always figured that "Endgame" referred to the fact that their Stargate was stolen: no Stargate=end of game.

Comment

Didn't do anything for me. I'm finding Season 8 as a whole very tiresome(except the season opener). I guess I don't like the old SG-1 team being broken up and the lack of off-world stories so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
          Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
          I always figured that "Endgame" referred to the fact that their Stargate was stolen: no Stargate=end of game.
          I allways thought that the title refered to the trusts plan to finish of the goa'uld and thus ending the battle against them.

Comment

Did they ever explain about the ship and the girl who escaped with it ever again?

Comment

Originally posted by plague View Post
              Did they ever explain about the ship and the girl who escaped with it ever again?
              The ship, yes. ("Full Alert")
              The girl, no.
              sigpic
              Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

I thought this was a pretty good episode, one of the better ones from Season 8.

Comment

Daniel is so funny in the beginng during the questionning and then when he told Jack he would hate to have to tell the president.
                  sigpic

Comment

why is carter so concerned about the trust killing enemy jaffa? every time sg-1 goes on a mission, they kill jaffa. every time they blow up a ha'tak, they kill thousands of jaffa. when she detonated a sun, she killed a fleet full of jaffa without any need to. she even agreed to the use of the poison against jaffa in last stand.

and what was that sad sounding music when m'zel dies? is it on the soundtrack?
                    Last edited by asdf1239; 18 April 2010, 09:53 PM.
                    R.I.P Stargate 1994-2009

Comment

Yeah, I admit Carter's attitude surprised me. But I suppose it's the rebel Jaffa she's really worried about. The symbiote poison must be potent stuff, though. A missile carrying a pint or so of the stuff explodes somewhere in the lower atmosphere. Ten minutes later all symbiote carrying Jaffa and any Goa'uld or Tok'ra on the planet are dead!
                      sigpic

Comment

For season 8 (in the era where Jack stays home), this is probably the best episode since the opener. Originally I thought Teal'c would take the ship back to earth instead of returning via the Stargate. They leave so much good hardware out there in the galaxy just laying about.

Comment

what kind of weapon was trust agent hoskins using while he was being chased in the season eight episode endgame? i mean, it looked like a pistol but it was firing like sub machine gun, it was really tearing things up! i want one!

Comment

If I remember right, the gun fired in bursts, so I believe it was a Beretta 93R. It's the same gun that was used for Robocop but no modified.

sigpic

Comment

It was pretty good episode (when you compare it to the lackluster first half of this season, it's a great episode).

The teaser for the episode was funny, Walter and the other technician. Walter is really a responsible technician isn't he.

This it's only uphill from here, right.

Tomorrow, the replicators are back, and RepliCarter needs our help.
                              sigpic

Comment

Boo Hiss...the Trust is up to no good again! The cold systematic and indiscriminate destruction of Goa'uld without a thought for any Jaffa who want freedom makes these people exactly the same as those they seek to destroy.

The scene on the alkesh where Sam is helplessly watching as the two men happily select targets, launching those missiles without a second thought was well played and displayed the worst side of humanity!

The worst thing is that even after this plan was thwarted, there are too many of them and this isn't the last we see of the Trust. It's ironic that they end up working with Ba'al when he hides on Earth, "birds of a feather", as that saying Jack knows well says, all to do with flocking!

Comment

Working...
                                X