No announcement yet.

Lost City, Part 2 (722)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good episode.Also it was the starting point of SGA.Big changes took place.Kinda sad because i liked the old way better.Still it was cool to see anubis going down.
    I find beer a refreshing substitute for ... food

Comment

Enjoyed The lost city yet again.... it is one of the best special effects sg1 eps. Great great fun.

Comment

Finally saw this one- parts 1 and 2 together. So much of the backstory for Atlantis makes more sense now. Brilliant episode; I was cheering when Jack was firing the drones.

And the President truly had me cackling when he was telling Kinsey to shut up.

Comment

Yeah, I adore Henry Hayes. I hope they bring him back in the 3rd SG-1 movie.
          sigpic
          Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
            Yeah, I adore Henry Hayes. I hope they bring him back in the 3rd SG-1 movie.
            Oooh, yes! For some reason, he's always struck me as a more laid-back version of Jack. The more easy-going yet equally snarky brother. Huh.
            you're so cute when you're slurring your speech but they're closing the bar and they want us to leave

'What is it, Sebastian? I'm arranging matches.'

"Religion is far more of a choice than homosexuality. And the protections that we have, for religion --we protect religion-- and talk about a lifestyle choice! That is absolutely a choice. Gay people don't choose to be gay. At what age did you choose not to be gay?" (Jon Stewart, The King of Common Sense)

Comment

Wow that was a heck of an episode! *still in shock*
              The story! The special effects! The 'ship!
              So looking forward to season 8!
              "Are you like, a crazy person?"
              "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Everything pales in comparison to Lost City - even the shippy (Sam/Jack related!) episodes!
                sigpic

Comment

Everything pales in comparison to Lost City - even the shippy (Sam/Jack related!) episodes!
                  I think that is a little extreme. Granted Lost City is one of the best if not very best episode in the franchise. But some episodes at least to me compare to Lost City. Like Heroes for example.
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                    I think that is a little extreme. Granted Lost City is one of the best if not very best episode in the franchise. But some episodes at least to me compare to Lost City. Like Heroes for example.
                    Everyone's got a different opinion Yours and mine rarely agree.

Heroes is a great episode, yes, and is probably second in my ranking, but for all around enjoyment, its Lost City for me.
                    sigpic

Comment

Everyone's got a different opinion Yours and mine rarely agree.

Heroes is a great episode, yes, and is probably second in my ranking, but for all around enjoyment, its Lost City for me.
                      Lost City is the best part of the Stargate franchise the movies, Atlantis and SGu included!

Comment

You're not wrong.
                        sigpic
                        More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

I have to agree here. Love both two-parters, but for different reasons.
                          "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                          "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

My rewatch has brought me to the second half of the seventh season and I'm super-stoked to see 'Heroes' and 'Lost City' again over the next few of nights. Tonight we're aiming to watch 'Chimera', 'Death Knell', 'Heroes Part 1' and 'Heroes Part 2'. Tomorrow night, it's the four that follow, and Saturday it's both parts of 'New Order' and SGA's 'Rising'.

Can't wait. We're entering what I consider the high point of the entire franchise. Back-to-back-to-back two-parters, and 'Heroes' just a couple of episodes before that.
                            If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

I am glad they found a new Dr. Weir for SGA.

Daniel thinking Teal'c is so deep

Please, Kinsey, just die!

"Thursdays aren't good for us"

"you just said durentis"
                              : "did not"
                              "did too"

"following you still not" ........"uma thurman"

Sam in charge yay!

Hammond on the Promethus woohoo!

Anubis went bye-bye.
                              sigpic

Comment

Even though I saw it years ago, I liked it very much, escessially with a drone appearing to head to anubis himself. That being said, I have one proublem, what he does with his fleet

He arrives with 40+ ships, enough to proubley scroch the earth a few times, and tightly clustores them. I know this is partly with me wanting the gate to become public and would have been a perfect way for the writers to do it, but even logically it does not make sence. The Goa'uld belive themselves to be gods, Anubis no excpetion. He destroyed a aircraft carrier and commonication services, so why not send a few ships over some of the big city's/most dences places on the Earth. Not only would this show them that, unlike Aphophis and others, he really serious along with make them more hesatent using the Ancient weapon. oh I know the drones would have destroyed the ships wherever they were, but Anubis could have got a few shots in before they were destroyed.

Comment

Working...
                                X