No announcement yet.

Full Circle (622)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So? If attacking Anubus was such a bad thing why did Oma do it? And if the others wouldn't stop Oma why would they stop Daniel?
    Sheppard's team runs into Kolya on a planet:

Koyla:"That's right Sheppard, I've got you right where I want you. And there's nothing you can do about it. Your plan was flawed, mine is perfect.This time I have a new gotee, and a black cloak. And I know for a fact that anyone would be scared of that. Now give me the ZPM or I'll kill the guy with the dreadlocks."

5 seconds later....

Kolya is hanging from a tree by his underwear.

Wa Wa Waaaaa.....

Comment

At that point, Anubis appeared to have fully Ascended again. Also, I think the basic principal was that it was Oma's mess, so Oma had to sort it out.

Plus, I think they just changed their minds at least once between the two episodes.
      Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
      - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

just saw it again this episodes. it is a very good one because of daniels apperance and i love anubis, hes just a full bad ass boy and it was sad that daniel could not fight him because of oma and the other ancients.
        its the first time, that the "lost city" is mentioned right?!...
        ...sad jonas one of his last episodes. well i like daniel more...like probably everyone else here. but jonas did a good job i suppose. not good that he is not mentioned in the other episodes after season seven anymore... sad for him. but its a good episode. jack is really funny in this one.
        sigpic

Comment

wow i loved this ep. finally we got 2 c more Anubispoor Abydos it makes me so sad. but anyway, this was a great season ender ep

Comment

I was just wondering if anyone noticed this where the ascended daniel without his glasses still pushes "them" up. i thouhgt that was a nice little blink and you miss it moment.

Screenshot from the image gallery
            People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

It was great to have Daniel back!

Comment

This would have been a great last episode, followed by a Lost City movie.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

In Full circle when Daniel attempls to "strike down" anubis his hands start to glow and it looks like he is going to shoot him with some ancient power to stike him down. When Oma Desala fights Anubis she gets locked in a never ending battle.

Why did she not just go to strike him down like Daniel was going to?

Maybe Daniel is a better fight!

http://http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/...622_header.jpg

Most of that glowing light is Oma pulling him back to stop him. I just put it there to remind you of what I am talking about.

Comment

In "Full Circle", Anubis knew that the "Others" (ascended Ancients etc) wouldn't allow Daniel to strike him down, so he didn't need to defend himself. In "Threads", Anubis did defend himself, and so couldn't be "struck down".

This didn't help Anubis in the long-term, however, since, in defending himself, he used the ascended powers he wasn't allowed to use, per the terms of his being chucked out of the "Ascended realm" club (they allowed Anubis to remain "partially ascended" so long as he didn't do anything he couldn't have done as a regular Goa'uld). Thus, if Anubis did ever defeat Oma, the Ancients would never allow him to be free. Indeed, the whole "never-ending battle" is likely being sustained by the Ancients, as an example to others who would break the ascended rules.

... Can you tell I've thought about this?
                    Coming soon to Syfy and DVD... hopefully!

Comment

i think what happened was that daniel was going to strike to wipe anubis out but oma stoped him, when oma attacked anubis she couldnt use the power of the alterans because she would have been stoped for interfering maybe
                      Captain Simms

Comment

Yes lol.

Anyway Anubis puts his hand in front of his umm face as if he is afraid of getting attacked and is poorly trying to defend himself, like when someone goes to punch someone in the face.

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeCommanderSora View Post
                          Anyway Anubis puts his hand in front of his umm face as if he is afraid of getting attacked and is poorly trying to defend himself, like when someone goes to punch someone in the face.
                          If someone tries to punch you in the face, don't you flinch? Plus, having not been in that situation before, Anubis may not have been certain when/if the Ancients (or Oma, in this case) would intervene.
                          Coming soon to Syfy and DVD... hopefully!

Comment

I think that because Daniel and Anubis were in our plane of existence at the time, Anubis wasn;t able to defend himself against Daniel's Ancient Attact because it is not something he would have been able to do as a regular Goa'uld and therefore against the rules. He is just lucky Daniel did not have the blessing of Oma and The Others, otherwise Anubis would have been f**ked.
                            Meh.

Comment

well yeah you flinch but you also put your hand in front of your face to protect yourself. Well maybe he was going to destroy the entire ship or something lol.

Oh and no one say plot hole because its not

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_Bauer View Post
                                I think that because Daniel and Anubis were in our plane of existence at the time, Anubis wasn;t able to defend himself against Daniel's Ancient Attact because it is not something he would have been able to do as a regular Goa'uld and therefore against the rules. He is just lucky Daniel did not have the blessing of Oma and The Others, otherwise Anubis would have been f**ked.
                                I was thinking that but then i thought Oma has all the time in the universe so why would she just not wait for him to go back to our plain of existence.

Comment

Working...
                                X