No announcement yet.

Full Circle (622)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great episode to end season 6, a few great action sequences and you can tell how at the time it was thought this was possibly the last ever episode - the ending had that kind of feeling to it with the team heading towards the gate in the sunset and the Abydonians all having been ascended. And although I am a Star Wars fan, I have to admit I didn't see any major similarities at all.

Comment

After the destruction of Abydos, I was left with a "What the?!?!" feeling. I thought this episode was a big middle finger to the fans. This is where I stopped watching Stargate on tv.

Comment

A good episode. Knowing that this could have been the series finale, it has this "full circle" thing going on by going back to Abudos, etc. Could have worked as a series finale in that sense, but luckily we got two more good seasons after this one.

Comment

i like this episode. i like that the bad guy was very very hard to destroy
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tachyon View Post
            A good episode. Knowing that this could have been the series finale, it has this "full circle" thing going on by going back to Abudos, etc. Could have worked as a series finale in that sense, but luckily we got two more good seasons after this one.

This one made me mad... Skaara and the rest dies.... major suckage right there. But I could see why the writers did it, and Yes i am glad we got two more good seasons with Jack still around.
            sigpic

Comment

i agree to all that major suckage
              sigpic

Comment

But I did like that they went back to Abydos. That was nice.
                sigpic

Comment

yes it was back to were it started
                  sigpic

Comment

But it was still sad.
                    sigpic

Comment

yes it was
                      sigpic

Comment

I havnt read any comments after the 1st page, but how would a tablet containing information on an Ancient city be in the possesion of Raa before he died..... seems a bit unlikely

Comment

Originally posted by DJackson View Post
                          I havnt read any comments after the 1st page, but how would a tablet containing information on an Ancient city be in the possesion of Raa before he died..... seems a bit unlikely
                          Its what the Goa'uld do. They have taken tons of Ancient technology and adapt it for their own liking. I wouldn't be surprised that while finding some Ancient treasure Ra discovered the tablet and hid away in his secret chambar.
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Not a bad episode. Good seeing Daniel again.
                            sigpic

Comment

Okay where to start... Liked it and hated it at the same time. It was great to see Skaara again as he is one of my favourite characters, which takes me to one of the reasons I hated it.

Spoiler:
                              In Pretense Skaara explains that he would've got married, had kids, grown old and died... He was freed from Klorel and never really got to do any of that stuff anyway. That sux. I would've liked him to at least have been able to do one of those things...except the dying part.

Good - The elevator scene was funny. The look on Jack's face was priceless as was his explination as to how funny the situation was that Daniel was there asking him for help.

Bad - Skaara gets shot and subsequently dies.

Good - Daniel faces Anubus. I agree with it being like Starwars. I almost expected them to pull out lightsabres. Daniel's would've been green.

Good - Jack negotiates with Harak lol so funny. Although Jack seems a little loopy...

Bad - Daniel looses his logic and gives the eye to the bad guy with nothing to loose.

And I thought Anubis wanted to die, but wasn't allowed because they didn't want him in 'ascention land'. He kept challenging Daniel to do it and choose a situation he knew Daniel could not resist. Then he seemed kind of annoyed when Daniel couldn't. Then he destroyed Abydos, which to me kind of seemed like another challenge for someone to stop him. Gou'ald seems to have a death wish to me.
                              Last edited by Lunaeclipse; 07 February 2011, 01:38 PM. Reason: Fixed an oversight

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
                              "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
                              a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

"your time is up"
                                "of that you are greatly mistaken"
                                R.I.P Stargate 1994-2009

Comment

Working...
                                X