• Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol that is the best line indeed i laughed so hard when he aid that
    sigpic

Comment

Some of the best moments had no dialogue at all
      sigpic
      Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Best episode out of the entire 8 seasons if you ask me. The comedy between Jack/Teal'c was the best scenes. The early humor between them was priceless. I love the golf scene and would have liked to have seen when the balls landed after going through the gate lol and when Teal'c hits the poor Airman with the door. I so miss the humor that was the 1st five seasons of SG1.

Comment

your right same of the best moments don't have any dialogue and i think poor teal'c he kept getting hit with the door but i guess the airman didn't know he was there so poor airman to
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gateship15 View Post
            your right same of the best moments don't have any dialogue and i think poor teal'c he kept getting hit with the door but i guess the airman didn't know he was there so poor airman to
            Yeah, poor Teal'c sure has all kinds of memories the rest of them don't - when you count 'Unending'.

Then again, Jack also has the memory of a willing Sam wrapping her arms around his neck and returning that kiss. . . . was probably enough to fuel his fantasies for years!
            sigpic
            Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

I also liked the part where Teal'c juggles with Jack and seeing Teal'c in his Golf cloths.

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                Yeah, poor Teal'c sure has all kinds of memories the rest of them don't - when you count 'Unending'.

Then again, Jack also has the memory of a willing Sam wrapping her arms around his neck and returning that kiss. . . . was probably enough to fuel his fantasies for years!
                i agree that may just pull him through it all
                sigpic

Comment

General Hammond: "Maybe he read the report"

Daniel: "Maybe he read the report??"

Fantastic

Comment

Originally posted by PMN1 View Post
                    General Hammond: "Maybe he read the report"

Daniel: "Maybe he read the report??"

Fantastic
                    Michael Shanks is great at delivering lines like that. It's all in the eyebrows...
                    sigpic
                    Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

Just realised it was Sam who said 'Maybe he read my report', not General Hammond.

Comment

it reminds me of the movie Groundhog Day with bill murray
                        “Next to being witty, the best thing is being able to quote another's wit.” GO HUSKERS!

Comment

Groundhod Day is actually mentioned by Jack near the end of the episode.

While this episode isn't my favorite, I can certainly see why so many people call it their #1 episode. There are several laugh out loud funny moments and I think it's going to have a high degree of rewatchability over the years for me.

Comment

i agree i myself has watched it more then 12 times and its in my top ten it is very funny
                            sigpic

Comment

It is a great episode - it had me laughing all the way through. I love the bit where Jack and Teal'c are correcting Daniel's translations...the look on Daniel's face is priceless Plus, Teal'c's growing anger at the Airman who keeps bumping into him

Comment

lol that is funny i also liked the juggling
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X