No announcement yet.

Window of Opportunity (406)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

true i would suspect it to i got that there was a bit of hope when sam said that. that maybe he did read her report
    sigpic

Comment

Ive seen this episode many times, but watching it now, i saw that the latin for novices book was written by joseph Malozzi sp? PhD!
      sigpic
      Sig Created by Lovley Lahela!

Comment

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G the end.

Comment

agreed fantastic end
          sigpic

Comment

Ok after watching season 4 for the first time , I enjoyed every episode so far but today I watched the best and most funny episode I've ever seen !

Now I feel like I'm in a timeloop cause I already watched it three times. I can't get enough of it.

So many funny moments from start to finish , and what about Jack going Wacko

Rating 10 / 10

Comment

i agree this is a very funny episode i liked when he said he would go crazy and draws a face on a pancakes
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gateship15 View Post
                i agree this is a very funny episode i liked when he said he would go crazy and draws a face on a pancakes
                Indeed, brillantly funny. I recent re-watched this ep for the 1st time in a long while & it really does live up to the hype.
                Whatever the ancients can do we can, eventually, do better.

Comment

I'm going through every season with a friend who hasn't seen all the episodes. We're in season 3 now and though she's seen WoO, she mentioned it the other day and wanting to see it again.

We giggle so hard through that episode. It's one of my favorites.
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by Ziel View Post
                    Indeed, brillantly funny. I recent re-watched this ep for the 1st time in a long while & it really does live up to the hype.
                    i agree its one what when i am tied or down i watch and i laugh so hard no matter how many times i watch it i still find it funny
                    sigpic

Comment

Definitely one of my favourite episodes - no matter how many times I've seen it, it's still one of the first I pull out when I want a random episode to watch.

Of course the fact that there's so much Jack being....well Jack, in it doesn't hurt at all!
                      The Wraith the Wraith are a very bad race. A very bad race indeed
                      Next convention: Creation LA SG/FS/Eureka WH13 Sanctuary TriCon

Comment

lol i think jack being jack is what makes this episode great
                        sigpic

Comment

It's a testament to this show that in the forum the other episodes of this series have 50-150 replies, and this has 580! (as of right now, but it is likely that this episode will always have 2-4 times the amount of responses and views than the others).

Very thought provoking. Groundhog Day theme never gets old, I think every sci fi series should give it a try at one point in another, the viewers certianly don't mind. This one even cited the source, when Jack refers to it!

I don't feel I should criticize this show because it was so good, but one funny thing I noticed is when they convinced the scientest to stop the time loop. How come in all shows, people crazy and hellbent enough to do things like devoting their lives to travel back in time to see their dead wives are convinced to stop with one heartfelt speech? That being said, he had new info - that the ancients couldn't figure it out, and he certainly won't be able to. So not a flaw, just funny to me, as it happens a lot in stories.

Comment

i agree with everything u said and i think humans are still humans and when a heart felt speech is used to convince person they will leson deferentially to those who have lost themselves i think those who want to go back in time always have a reason and those who have lost may want to change an event or even just to touch and hold that loved one.
                            sigpic

Comment

Yes, I agree, I suppose sometimes people like that just need one person to wake them up. He probably hadn't talked about it a lot and no one had really talked with him or helped him to see the logic in what he was doing.

I also thought their sand colored desert gear looked cool, they don't use it in many episodes.

Comment

Best line; "Colonel O'Neill what the hell are you doing!?"

"IN THE MIDDLE OF MY BACKSWING!"
                                "I ask you, what could possibly be in my eye that would explain this"

HALLOWED ARE THE SHIPPERS!

sigpic

PROUD TO BE ENGLISH

Comment

Working...
                                X