Window of Opportunity (406)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mis.Understood View Post
    I understand that but do it at the start of the loop not 20 secs till the end!!
    According to JM, that kiss was only "the tip of the iceberg," regarding Sam and Jack. They were "looping" for at least three months, you know.

Comment

lol i wander what else happened
      sigpic

Comment

I think they should do a filler episode on just that story line.
        sigpic
        I Believe
        My FanFiction

Comment

I think they should do a filler episode on just that story line.
          That would be good. Might be R rated who know what else Jack did!

This is my all time favorite episode but one thing about it really bothers me and does ntot make sense. I chalk it up to editing. The first day that Jack is forced to relive events Sam asks him to tell her what she is going to say. He informs her that everything is knew and she decideds to go run some test. (as always!) Jack then sits there and mutters to himself about stuff and he seems so depressed. I always felt that scene seems to have been put in too early. He has only gone thru one day so far and while it might be confusing his reaction there felt off beat with the rest of the show. Timing wise. But hey thats just me!

I loved how they have him making pottery! I have always wanted to do that!

And we all enjoyed the Sam and Jack kiss!

O'Neill: Well, I suppose now is the time for me to say something profound...
          Nothing comes to mind.

Comment

Originally posted by VSS View Post
            According to JM, that kiss was only "the tip of the iceberg," regarding Sam and Jack. They were "looping" for at least three months, you know.
            Yeah, no doubt that when he realized she wasn't going to hit him or reject him, that he likely continued to get in a bit more kissing

Would love to have a few lines of dialogue in the new movie that calls back to WoO.
            sigpic
            Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

This ep is my favorite so far!

Comment

Another scene I think was a bit strange was when Daniel first gets knocked over carrying his books. Jack says "Should've seen that coming"!
                Why would he? It's not happened before!
                sigpic
                I Believe
                My FanFiction

Comment

It might have happened earlier that day, before all the time jumping started.

Remember, this episode starts with them already on the planet... meaning everything during the day has already happened.

So it's very likely it happened before.

Comment

Good point....But....why would Daniel have been looking for Jack. He came to find him about the "400 pages of Alien Text" ?

Just like to throw these out there?
                    sigpic
                    I Believe
                    My FanFiction

Comment

Yeah, yeah... I was thinking about that when I wrote my other response.

I have no answer for that

Maybe for some different reasons they met up in the halls, and the same thing happened. Only under different conditions.

Or Jack was just speaking out of jest when it happened.

He's going through time everyday, so maybe he makes a witty remake about how he should have seen it coming, even though it never happened before. Sarcasm is one of Jacks virtues

I understand that but do it at the start of the loop not 20 secs till the end!!
                      I didn't think he wanted to deal with the repercussions of what might have happened. It might be pretty awkward for those 6+ hours before it starts over again. haha
                      Last edited by Alan Wake; 24 June 2009, 11:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                        Yeah, no doubt that when he realized she wasn't going to hit him or reject him, that he likely continued to get in a bit more kissing

Would love to have a few lines of dialogue in the new movie that calls back to WoO.
                        Me, too, but they already did the fruit loops
                        Spoiler:
                        in Continuum.

Comment

Originally posted by WishIwasJoes View Post
                          That would be good. Might be R rated who know what else Jack did!

I loved how they have him making pottery! I have always wanted to do that!

And we all enjoyed the Sam and Jack kiss!

i agree it would be r rated i do wish we got to see more of what he did

and i also liked jack making pottery i have always wanted to do it as well.

i enjoyed sam and jacks kiss as well
                          sigpic

Comment

Yesterday, I watched my father watching this episode. He of course loved it. I always loved "groundhog Day" episodes as I enjoyed everyone's surprise to see Jack and Teal'C tackling the tecnobabble and Latin translations. Priceless...
                            sigpic
                            Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                            Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

One of my favourite quotes of the episode....

Daniel: "Maybe he read your report!"

Love it!
                              sigpic
                              I Believe
                              My FanFiction

Comment

lol i love that line
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X