No announcement yet.

Urgo (316)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe they could have gotten Urgo together with Harlan, and they could have improved their situation by exclaiming COMTRAYA!

Comment

I rewatched this just now. its for sure one of my fave comedy eps. The style of comedy reminds me a lot of Xena which I absolutely love. Plus Urgo reminds me of one of my obnoxious hyperactive friends (whom I love though)
      sigpic

Me @ Livejournal, Youtube, Tumblr Deviant-art and my band: Alantia

Comment

Originally posted by Nanouk View Post
        I rewatched this just now. its for sure one of my fave comedy eps. The style of comedy reminds me a lot of Xena which I absolutely love. Plus Urgo reminds me of one of my obnoxious hyperactive friends (whom I love though)
        This ep reminds me of Ghostbusters for some reason...

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
        "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
        a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

It was a bad episode in my opinion.
          Not exciting at all and it's just a boring episode.

Comment

I loved this episode, Dom is hilarious, and I think we have to know that at some point Peter was going to put him into at least one episode somewhere. I think the chemistry between the characters worked really well.
            My favorite scene that made me LAUGH OUT LOUD was one Urgo mocks Teal'c saying "a parasite... like Goa'uld" I forgot about that and when I rewatched it I laughed so hard, and had to rewind and watch the scene twice.
            What I really would have loved to see was all the behind-the-scenes interaction with the actors and Dom, you know there were a lot of laughs. I don't know Dom personally, but my aunt met him once years ago when she was waitressing - he came into her restaurant with a group of people and she waited on him, and he was making jokes with her, and even took her tray away at one point and started walking around the restaurant pretending to be a server. She said he had the whole restaurant laughing. I can just imagine what it must have been like to be on the set with him.
            sigpic

Comment

Lol, this episode reminded me of Farscape in which the protagonist John Crichton is implanted with a neurochip containing a neural clone of the main antagonist Scorpius designed to extract information from his brain. The chip manifests itself as hallucinations and eventually conversations with "Harvey". By the end, the chip took control over Crichton and was removed, but the clone remained trapped in Crichton's psyche and developed a personality quite different from the original Scorpius(due to being affected by full access to Crichton's pop culture mind. The clone was finally removed in the series finale completely.

As for the episode, Urgo was hilarious.
              "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

One of my favourite episodes. I love how Urgo wound them all up and made them all appear insane. Makes me laugh everytime I watch it.

Comment

This episode is so FUNNY! I love it!

Best lines:
                  "Things are not always as they appear."
                  "One man's ceiling is another man's floor."
                  "A Fool's paradise is a wise man's hell."
                  "Never run with...sissors?"

"You just drank half a gallon of boiling hot coffee and you feel fine?"

"All I know is....I don't even like yogurt."

"Apparently, sir, all desserts on base are in mortal danger."

Urgo: "And who is Mary Steenburgen?!"

"No, I am not hungry. Go to the comissary and eat pie with Col. O'Neill!"

"I don't even know the words to 'Row, Row, Row....'" *watches tape* "Well, you couldn't really call that singing..."

Urgo: "I wanna live! I wanna experience the universe and eat pie."
                  "Who doesn't?"

The whole thing makes me fall over laughing.
                  "Y'know; Lose it. It means, go crazy. Nuts. Insane. Bonzo. No Longer in posession of one's faculties. Three fries short of a Happy Meal. WHACKO!!!!!"

The perfect couple!

Comment

Sorry, but this episode was just not funny to me, just plainly annoying, that guy. I know lots of people luv this episode and consider it even to be one of the Top 3 of the entire show, but really not for me. I just can't find anything good or funny in this episode, except maybe - as in every episode - Jack's comments on some situations.

Comment

There are lots of moments that I find funny and they're not necessarily Urgo, they're more the by-product of him... The way the characters I love react to him and how the other characters react to them reacting to him... Sam is adorable when she seems to be talking to herself in the hallway and when all four of the team are talking to Janet and she's looking at them like they're crazy...

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
                      "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
                      a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

I can watch this ep over and over. I loved Dom DeLuise in what ever movie I see him in. Seeing him in Stargate was a treat.
                        no means no, and so does pepper spray
                        Sig by The Carpenter
                        sigpic

Comment

that was a "meh filler ep"
                          In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

Even after the nth time watching this, I still have tears rolling over my face from laughing so hard. Watching it in the middle of the night makes that even harder, cause my neighbors can hear me giggling.... so loud laughter is entirely out of the question.

Dom DeLuise is just brilliant!

Lots of brilliant lines in this one, and moments. Totally insane... and totally cuckoo! But brilliant nevertheless.
                            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I liked most of it but it over stays it welcome at the end. However, I did like the end joke.

Comment

This episode laways makes me happy to watch. Dom DeLuise"s laugh is infectious.
                                no means no, and so does pepper spray
                                Sig by The Carpenter
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X